Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
On myrtle beach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

literally spent an hour during a road trip trying to find an appropriate place to park while loving in the car, instead got blown outside a livestock auction building

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
you know at cemeteries those doors in stone that go into the side of the ground, in there.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

carrion kit posted:

you know at cemeteries those doors in stone that go into the side of the ground, in there.

those missing teeth probably make for pretty decent beejes

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009
Going to my girlfriends family's Christmas get together. We were in the back seat while her mom was driving and her grandma was riding shotgun. There is nothing like getting your dick sucked when you are scared of getting caught.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

f-tron posted:

Going to my girlfriends family's Christmas get together. We were in the back seat while her mom was driving and her grandma was riding shotgun. There is nothing like getting your dick sucked when you are scared of getting caught.

I want to hear a story about someone who got caught.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

texaholic posted:

I want to hear a story about someone who got caught.

was having regular sex with my ex in her living room and then we heard the key turn in the door, so I got it put away just in time but it was beyond obvious

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Idiot Kicker posted:

was having regular sex with my ex in her living room and then we heard the key turn in the door, so I got it put away just in time but it was beyond obvious

Nah like getting caught in a car by the other people in the car

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I will always be proud of the time my high school girlfriend gave me head while I posted in FYAD :patriot:

entitled duck
Jul 19, 2008

oh hello
in the bathroom at a house party while other guests angrily banged on the door wanting to pee or something.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Playing EverQuest my GF was so bored she sucked my D while I raided, it was v cool and i'm v much a cool dude thanks to that event

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

The Rage posted:

Playing EverQuest my GF was so bored she sucked my D while I raided, it was v cool and i'm v much a cool dude thanks to that event
That actually is pretty cool. When I bore my gf to that extent she usually ends up sucking someone else's dick.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
The ISS (zero G baby)

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

On a horse like old school road head.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

My current gf will blow me to get my attention while I play video games

Made Bayonetta 2 a very visceral experience, I tell you whut

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

krampster2 posted:

This made me laugh far harder than it should have.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
Inside your mouth, OP

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

krampster2 posted:

this actually seems very dangerous like what if the horse got spooked, could easily cause some real damage to your dick.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Surprised no one has said the toilet yet....

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if that is your "best" i truly pray for you

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
kmart mens room

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
basement of a lutheran church

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
The dugout at a local park down the street from where I grew up. High school girlfriend was really into it all the time so it was basically an every time we hung out sort of thing...that one just sticks out because it seems straight out of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
flight from miami to san fran

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Harrower posted:

It was at your moms house op

this was my reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
In my car. For ten dollars worth of crack. You haven't lived til someone has sucked your dick for drugs.

• Locked thread