Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Pick posted:

For two seasons worth of content, I think they've done a good job of not overexposing her. Though they've discussed Moriarty from time to time, she's only in four episodes so far (and for less than a minute in one of them).

Not to mention that her being Moriarty wasn't even revealed until the end of the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

10 Beers posted:

Just caught up on the past 2 episodes, and I really enjoyed them.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that Sherlock would use "u" instead of "you" when texting? I know it's marginally faster, but just doesn't seem like something he would do.

It's precisely what Sherlock would do. Communicate in the quickest, most directly efficient manner possible, not wasting time on fluff.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

I didn't necessarily think it was going to be Kitty-related at all. Gregson telling Sherlock to come alone could just mean it was some kind of important, politically-sensitive case that he didn't trust Kitty with simply because he hasn't known her as long as Sherlock.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

hollylolly posted:

She is really good. It looks like Sherlock is going to try to take care of Kitty's problem for her - like when he was avenging Irene Adler's murder.

I do think the twist of her attacker being Joan's new boss was too convenient. I imagine next week they'll manage to tie everything together in a way that makes sense. I hope.

I REALLY doubt that will be mere coincidence. That would be extremely lame in a way that I don't see this show doing. Joan's hiring must be directly due to her friendship with Kitty, somehow.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

I thought the stuff about Gregson having to go after her was more like the clincher that confirmed she wouldn't be coming back. She can't, not without going to jail.

Gotta say though, after that line about her going somewhere that she can put her skills to use, I would not say no to a Kitty spinoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

:3:

• Locked thread