Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

I've never seen a white person wearing these things that wrap around your neck with earbuds attached but I see black women wearing them all the time. Like, even when they aren't using them, like cashiers at grocery stores. And doesn't it defeat the purpose of bluetooth headphones? I have bluetooth earbuds, I like them, but the thing I like about them is they aren't attached to another giant device.

Can someone explain to me why black people love these headphones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I've never seen a white person wearing these things that wrap around your neck with earbuds attached but I see black women wearing them all the time. Like, even when they aren't using them, like cashiers at grocery stores. And doesn't it defeat the purpose of bluetooth headphones? I have bluetooth earbuds, I like them, but the thing I like about them is they aren't attached to another giant device.

Can someone explain to me why black people love these headphones?

you mean like this?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Rivethead posted:

you mean like this?

wow im normally not into black women but that lady is pretty hot

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It's not just black women, it's a timeless mix of jewelry and techno bling.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Rivethead posted:

you mean like this?

Yeah but this isn't happening either.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think your question is dumb

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

lmao if you don't think white people aren't heaping stupid tech poo poo onto their bodies

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
why you gotta be racist bro :(

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

whats the deal with white men and google glass

so gay

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

As opposed to gay people who keep the neck piece up their rear end as a prostate stimulator?

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Yeah but this isn't happening either.
My aunt wears something like this at all times and she hates black people.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Xaris posted:

so gay

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Xaris posted:

so gay

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i've only seen asian dudes with google glass maybe you're gay

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
they're obviously smart because lg tones kick loving rear end. I've used mine so much the left earbud has just died. I've got so many hours in it im not going to even try to get a warranty replacement, im going to buy another set because thats how life changing they are id rather give them more money

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Xaris posted:

so gay

WhitePeopleBluetoothAccesssory.jpg

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
#1 the battery lasts forever
#2 you dont even notice the thing around your neck. if you have a fashion problem with it maybe you should grow up. peopel dont tak them off because you dont even know theyre there
#3 you can sleep with them and roll over a thousand times and they're all good
#4 its really for music more than anything but it works good for hands free phone poo poo too

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
oh yea fitbits are pretty lol. i could see them being useful when they get to the point they can measure light exposure/sleep activity/perspiration/accurate movement and caloric expenditure/body temperature/used as a silent vibration alarm/etc all-in-one but they're just a glorified pedometer right now.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What's the deal with ovaltine? There's nothing even remotely oval related to it. They should call it roundtine.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The ply black person I saw in Japan was wearing thee.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

wtf is a black person?

we don't have them. do you mean Aborigines?

or is this something out of Harry Potter?

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
The only thing I understand about this thread is the joke about Pachinko.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
At least I think it was a pachinko joke im kinda browsing the board in a state of half sleepedness and am kinda trippinnggggg

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Kuato posted:

What's the deal with ovaltine? There's nothing even remotely oval related to it. They should call it roundtine.

graintine imo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i've never seen a white, black, yellow, brown, red, or blue person where what was posted in the op

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

Gaunab posted:

i've never seen a white, black, yellow, brown, red, or blue person where what was posted in the op

neither. people are white. is that not normal where you are from?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Cardiovorax posted:

why you gotta be racist bro :(

he's gay, he can't help it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
high school brothers around here LOVE blasting rap out of those little tinny bluetooth speakers on the bus. i dont mind, sometimes its good rhymes

like not ihomes or whatever, the little dealextreme type thingies

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
right about now
bluetooth brotha
check it out now
bluetooth brotha

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Xaris posted:

oh yea fitbits are pretty lol. i could see them being useful when they get to the point they can measure light exposure/sleep activity/perspiration/accurate movement and caloric expenditure/body temperature/used as a silent vibration alarm/etc all-in-one but they're just a glorified pedometer right now.

They already do half of those things and the next generation is supposed to do a lot of the rest plus heart rates, etc. Oh and be a smart phone extension (lol).

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Why don't they just make the WHOLE PLANE out of the black box?!?!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jonny 290 posted:

high school brothers around here LOVE blasting rap out of those little tinny bluetooth speakers on the bus. i dont mind, sometimes its good rhymes

like not ihomes or whatever, the little dealextreme type thingies

What exactly are black guys compensating for when they pump their jams in public like that? Whitey doesn't seem to have that desire but da brothers wanna make sure everyone knows they like listening to other black guys talk tuff
It's like at least surprise us with some soft rock or some nice jazz every once in a. While

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

Nuts and Gum posted:

What exactly are black guys compensating for when they pump their jams in public like that? Whitey doesn't seem to have that desire but da brothers wanna make sure everyone knows they like listening to other black guys talk tuff
It's like at least surprise us with some soft rock or some nice jazz every once in a. While

trust me, annoying people of all races do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Okay guys, I know how we can get some answers. Why doesnt one of you go ask some black ladies why they all like to wear them. I'm sure it will go over well!

Once that's settled, we need to ask some black dudes about belting their pants on around their thighs below their genitals. Because a lot of them do that and I'm not sure how they can stand limiting their mobility like that.

We can get to the bottom of this!

• Locked thread