Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
about a secret challenge to a poster nobody cares about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
top notch moderating a+ all around

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hey I care. I care so much that I read that thread twice

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Sweet ok so what do you guys think is the secret challenge?

Hopefully this one doesn't involve poop.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
It's just another piece of the story OP. Little bits of information to help flesh out the world.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
I'm looking forward to the penalty Al Borland will receive for failing the challenge, and if he succeeds, that will be cool too.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Quite frankly, I don't give a drat.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What is his trial

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
it's probably something impossibly gay but seriously is the manlove / borland drama something anybody cares about, much less worth locked and stickied?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Al borland told me he did the challenge on day one, and since the iks are no longer mods it shouldn't count.

al borland doesn't belong in jail.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Free Al Boreland!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i don't think so, tim