Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I was working at a Randall's and my coworker helped some old lady on her break find some kind of frozen food and the old lady went to one of our managers to compliment the stores service and say good things about my coworker.

She got written up for working on her lunch break. lol

OP is dumb human being who's never had a lovely job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

xov posted:

If I were in that situation (I haven't eaten a hot pocket in 10 years though) I probably would have been very frank with the employee. "Hey, man, dude, I just had the worst day and I realized I was out of hot pockets so I came down here, and that's the last box, and you'd make my YEAR if you could let me have those."

"gently caress you dude. I work at Walmart. Enjoy your lovely day, and I'll enjoy my lovely life."

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hope this fat impoverished Walmart worker literally dies of a heart attack because he took my favorite hot pocket and wouldn't help me and I had to settle for a meatball hotpocket.

*angrily takes a bite out of a mcdouble as he posts the thread*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

DaveSplitter posted:

Please read my last post. I'm the WalMart employee. I pretty much took the hotpuckets right out of the customers hands.

Edit: I had to take out a loan in order to buy this account. That's how much of a poor I am.

congrats. you're officially a worse poster than psyopmonkey.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
lol if you're rich enough of a person to afford to consciously avoid walmart.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress that i consciously avoided walmart when I was working minimum wage 40 hours a week barely getting rent together

lol agreed. poors have a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
"I was living off of minimum wage, barely making rent, and I still didn't shop for things at walmart even though some of them were objectively cheaper. It was a decision made on principal!" - a story i believe.

• Locked thread