Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
One time I was in a long line up and the cashier cashed out. You inconsiderate vermin! I don't care that your shift ended hours ago and that its not your fault that the company is cheap as poo poo and only has two registers open on a busy day, you stay and serve every single person in this continuously filling line! What are you going to do, go home and sleep? Its like you think your people or something.

Though seriously, that is pretty loving hilarious if he did actually do that. He was on his break, he wasn't being paid at the point, it would have literally served him no purpose to find you more, let alone give you his. You weren't going to leave the store empty handed and the company didn't lose any money either way. And lol at the idea of you stop going to a store that is right beside you.

fake edit:

Tsinava posted:

I was working at a Randall's and my coworker helped some old lady on her break find some kind of frozen food and the old lady went to one of our managers to compliment the stores service and say good things about my coworker.

She got written up for working on her lunch break. lol

OP is dumb human being who's never had a lovely job.

Pretty much this, going beyond your duty will never do anything for you at any point in retail. Anyone who says or expects otherwise is a complete idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread