Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Edit: This post is a lie, I am the fatass WalMart employee. Please forgive my poo poo post. And if the customer that I ignored is reading this, I'm so sorry for not helping you. May Sam Walton's ghost have mercy on my soul.

I'm going to apologize for this rant before hand. I had a pretty lovely day today, and this event just made me snap inside. I'll try to be brief about it, but I'm sorry if this ends up being lengthy.

So, I was going to heat up a good-old pizza hot pocket for lunch today, but when I opened my freezer, I was terrified to discover that I was out of the deliciously addictive hot microwavable sandwiches. Like any responsible adult, I decided to go grocery shopping. Luckily (or unluckily in this case) there is a WalMart right around the corner from my apartment complex.

So, I walked on over to the store and walked down the freezer aisle; expecting to find a bountiful amount of pizza hot pockets, but instead there was only one box.

I figured that it wasn't that big of a deal, as long as I could get just one package of the sandwiches. And then it happened. Just as I began to walk towards the freezer door, some fat as gently caress neck bearded WalMart employee jumped in front of me and snatched up the last box.
'It's okay', I thought. 'I'll just ask him if they have any more'. So I asked the man in a polite tone, only to have him respond with 'Sorry sir, I'm on lunch, and this isn't my department'.

You're on lunch? Excuse me? Who the gently caress cares? I'm the customer here you fatass! I bet you don't even need to eat, I mean look at yourself! Why should you be eating when you should be helping me get my lunch so that I can eat? He should be eating on his own loving time. What a motherfucking fatass.

So, I ending up having to settle for those god-awful meatball hot pockets, all because one fat employee was putting himself before me, the customer. I will not be shopping at that hellhole ever again. I hope that fat gently caress dies of a heart attack too.

End rant.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I'm the one that isn't morbidly obese.

gizmojumpjet posted:

If the walmart employee had helped you on his lunch break he would have literally been committing a crime. You might not have gotten to take a bite out of a hot pocket, but he certainly took a bite out of crime.

Society wins.

gently caress the law, I wanted my pizza hot pockets, and that fat bastard was wearing a WalMart uniform. He should have let me take the last pizza hot pockets out of courtesy at least.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the employee may have been a woman. It's hard to tell when all of their features are hidden under 100 layers of lard.

Spandex Bonerlord fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 30, 2014

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I just can't keep up this charade. The truth is, I'm the fat WalMart employee. I took the last box of pizza hot pockets, right as a customer was starting towards them. I felt so terrible, so I came here and decided to try and ridicule myself. Please forgive me, hungry customer.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Retail Slave posted:

OP if this is a serious rant, die in a fire. He was on HIS time. He wasn't even getting paid at that point. I wouldn't loving help you off the clock either. The only reason he didn't spit in your face is because he would have lost his job.

Please read my last post. I'm the WalMart employee. I pretty much took the hotpuckets right out of the customers hands.

Edit: I had to take out a loan in order to buy this account. That's how much of a poor I am.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Tsinava posted:

congrats. you're officially a worse poster than psyopmonkey.

Is it a match made in heaven?

• Locked thread