Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/oct/30/michael-bay-to-direct-drama-killing-of-us-ambassador-in-benghazi

quote:

13 Hours is titled after Mitchell Zuckoff’s book Thirteen Hours: A Firsthand Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi, which details the assault by local insurgents on 11 Sept, 2012, the anniversary of 9/11. The initial attack left US ambassador J Christopher Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith dead, with a second assault on a separate CIA compound one mile away later killing two CIA contractors, Tyrone S Woods and Glen Doherty.

First off, :rip: Vilerat.

Second, will the CIA front known as goonfleet be mentioned or will this movie not be an accurate telling of what happened that night?

Lastly, what actor do you think should play the role of Sean Smith?

Personally I think Jason Statham would be a good choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whos gonna play ben ghazi

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
LOL ISIS gonna love watching this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thandie newton tapped to play the laughable Xhosa girl Nongqawuse

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
they should have Dwayne Johnson play Caro who gets trained by a group of militia and saves vilerat

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i actually went "ugh" irl

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

paranoid randroid posted:

gently caress you for making me laugh :xd:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

although I sincerely hope there is a long scene where jason statham is engineering a coup , with like 9 chat boxes up trying to pit everybody against each other. then another hour of warp DRive Active to get to the destination then 30 minutes of watching a red bar get to the third red bar and a small blue flash, and he sits back with his hands resting on the back of his head smiling

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Spanish Manlove posted:

they should have Dwayne Johnson play Caro who gets trained by a group of militia and saves vilerat

Same, but Shia LaBeouf instead of Dwayne Johnson.

End scene of the movie is Caro calling his mother to say goodbye, phone hangs while the person on the other line tells him in a worried voice to be careful and they'll see him when they get home. ~fin~

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lmao

the only sad thing vilerat isn't around to see this. i think he'd laugh himself to death if he was still alive. rip. i suppose being immortalized as a character in a michael bay movie and being a major political boogeyman used by republicans ain't too bad a legacy to leave behind

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Here's hoping vilerat gets to gun down about 20 bad guys before going down in a heroic explosion, after which a bald eagle descends from the airspace of Iceland to take his body back to 0.0

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this is gonna own

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Xaris posted:

lmao

the only sad thing vilerat isn't around to see this. i think he'd laugh himself to death if he was still alive. rip. i suppose being immortalized as a character in a michael bay movie and being a major political boogeyman used by republicans ain't too bad a legacy to leave behind

his ghost will prob like it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Parallax Scroll posted:

his ghost will prob like it

:ghost:

goon project successful.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I hope there is a part where a black actor in a suit is sitting in some sort of oblong rounded room. It should be very dark, at the end of the movie where everyone who is died will be dead, and he opens up a manila folder and says to someone you can't see

"Are they dead?"

"Yes sir"

"All of them?"

"All the ones on your list, sir"

"Good"

and then an explosion sound with BASED ON A TRUE STORY suddenly filling the whole screen then credits. Hopefully the dumbest in the country will literally take up arms against the government, get killed, and then our average IQ would rise.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Release date October (Surprise) 2016.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
whose gonna play evilweasel

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
I've never seen a michael bay movie, am i missing anything

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

should release on 9/11

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

1gnoirents posted:

I hope there is a part where a black actor in a suit is sitting in some sort of oblong rounded room. It should be very dark, at the end of the movie where everyone who is died will be dead, and he opens up a manila folder and says to someone you can't see

"Are they dead?"

"Yes sir"

"All of them?"

"All the ones on your list, sir"

"Good"

and then an explosion sound with BASED ON A TRUE STORY suddenly filling the whole screen then credits. Hopefully the dumbest in the country will literally take up arms against the government, get killed, and then our average IQ would rise.

Obama had Vilerat killed because goons scammed him in Eve.

Obama is just enough of a nerd to play that game.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

but yeah jason statham is the obv choice

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

paranoid randroid posted:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
gonna lol hard when the movie uses some scenes from that mohammed one to set the scene and inadvertently causes another benghazi

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

michael bay was inside me the whoel time

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

I hope this is in the movie as well.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

fyodor posted:

michael bay was inside me the whoel time

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You know something is played out when Michael Bay is the only person willing to direct a movie based on it, he's pretty much the guy Hollywood gives all the poo poo films that no one else will touch

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he better have this tat. also a scene showing him playing eve

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know something is played out when Michael Bay is the only person willing to direct a movie based on it, he's pretty much the guy Hollywood gives all the poo poo films that no one else will touch

idk

The Rock, and Pain & Gain were p drat good

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I want to see Vilerat banning for goatse before learning that there's a situation

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

I want to see Vilerat banning for goatse before learning that there's a situation

he was chatting on eve with goonfleet when the poo poo started lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My version is more Michael Bay

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Real talk do y'all think if we got in touch with the production company and asked them nicely they would include some small SA reference in the movie? (RIP Vilerat)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No that would be super dumb, end real talk

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

A Winner is Jew posted:

Lastly, what actor do you think should play the role of Sean Smith?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i wonder how michael bay will portray the bald nerd who plays spaceship games and has a dragon tattoo in his movie. he'll probably try to make him look really cool. lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

• Locked thread