Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I just spend thirteen dollars on dota crates trying to get the halloween skin for death prophet and i didnt get it,and theyre not tradable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
retard

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You should have bought me a new avatar instead.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

sounds like a personal problem

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The items in this treasure can be traded/marketed in 3 months (February 1, 2015).

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I got sven, drow ranger, lion, riki and chaos knight. Chaos knights is cool, but what i really wanted was death prophet,and maybe treant protector.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

friend, i hope you get the treant defender you want so much

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Good luck on your quest Bonzibuddy.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Thats almost 100 nuggets you gently caress tard.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I got sven, drow ranger, lion, riki and chaos knight. Chaos knights is cool, but what i really wanted was death prophet,and maybe treant protector.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

The items in this treasure can be traded/marketed in 3 months (February 1, 2015).

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

I know they can be traded eventually but i dont want to wait until february to play as goth death prophet. Its a halloween skin and i want to play it on halloween.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im going to try and sell my copy of bayonetta 2 on kijiji and see what i can get for it,if no one buys it ill trade it in to ebgames and buy a steam wallet code tomorrow so i can play the good death prophet skin. No im not being ironic, i dont enjoy bayonetta 2 and i wish i bought fantasy life for 3ds instead.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what if you "played as" (dressed as) a goth death prince for halloween tomorrow.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Mr. Pumroy posted:

what if you "played as" (dressed as) a goth death prince for halloween tomorrow.

Im goth punk every day of my life.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

what's the halloween death prophet skin look like

she's one of my fav heroes next to dark seer so real interested in makin her look sexy and/or cute?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Im going to try and sell my copy of bayonetta 2 on kijiji and see what i can get for it,if no one buys it ill trade it in to ebgames and buy a steam wallet code tomorrow so i can play the good death prophet skin. No im not being ironic, i dont enjoy bayonetta 2 and i wish i bought fantasy life for 3ds instead.

fantasy life is a win game so ill not call you a fag for wanting to sell bayo

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

DrPaper posted:

what's the halloween death prophet skin look like

she's one of my fav heroes next to dark seer so real interested in makin her look sexy and/or cute?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Paying For Dota Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Shop Like Nigga Game Is Free Haha

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Some one trade me some keys,so i can sell them on the marketplace and buy the dota crates. Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Some one loving murder me

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Some one loving murder me

you spent thirteen dollars on dota crates you're p much already dead you just don't know it

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Anyone who buys gambling crates in video games is an idiot.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Extra posted:

Anyone who buys gambling crates in video games is an idiot.

i bought two keys in TF2 throughout the entire time i played it. first one was some strange weapon, the second was a purple confetti fedora which i later sold for 60 dollars. whos the idiot now :smug:

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I feel loving sick as ive spent too much money on stupid video game poo poo id ont need like 2 months of wow time,warlords of draenor and a character transfer to moon guard

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Pewdiepie posted:

lmao

just play some csgo when a new crate gets released, then sell it for like 11 bucks.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i was going to say negative things wrt the op buying dota 2 stuff, but i can't say i haven't done the same in TF2.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

You could have spent zero dollars and not played dota

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

You could have spent zero dollars and not played dota

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I feel loving sick as ive spent too much money on stupid video game poo poo id ont need like 2 months of wow time,warlords of draenor and a character transfer to moon guard

Everyone's been there man. I feel for you. gently caress the haters.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

pls do not hang you are self, op. there is still hope

in the form.... of a 1up

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
some one told me they added jiggle physics to death prophets butt for the new set so im definitely goingt o trade in bayonetta 2 for a steam wallet code tomorrow

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bonzibuddy64 posted:

some one told me they added jiggle physics to death prophets butt for the new set so im definitely goingt o trade in bayonetta 2 for a steam wallet code tomorrow

many people would have your head for saying this. stay safe.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm sorry to hear you are trading in Bayonetta 2, but I hope you are able to find the skin you seek.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

who rear end jiggle so much they need they own physics to run

please, think of the candy bars

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Silver Striker posted:

I'm sorry to hear you are trading in Bayonetta 2, but I hope you are able to find the skin you seek.

Ill definitely get it cause,the way they work, if you already got a skin from a crate you wont get it again, and theres only 3 more skins in that crate i dont have.

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Death prophet is the best hero, more games need bored sounding french voiceover work. yoor meedle tourrr is und'err attack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

on retrospect that was a good thing actually

• Locked thread