Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm amazed every time I see people posting anywhere how they've been single for ages on end and how much of a giant nerd they are, when I haven't had less then 2 women in my life for years now. I'm a very antisocial misanthrope who makes minimal effort to engage with anyone who doesn't have a pair of tits and even then I don't try but so hard but I still managed to have more going on than a ton of other nerds. Hell non-nerds even. Not to mention I'm a short rear end dude who goes by LethalGeek, I'd think I would be lucky to have anything going on but poo poo.

The gently caress are some of you doing to be such colossal gently caress ups?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Chill bro.

Take it easy.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

LethalGeek posted:

I'm amazed every time I see people posting anywhere how they've been single for ages on end and how much of a giant nerd they are, when I haven't had less then 2 women in my life for years now. I'm a very antisocial misanthrope who makes minimal effort to engage with anyone who doesn't have a pair of tits and even then I don't try but so hard but I still managed to have more going on than a ton of other nerds. Hell non-nerds even. Not to mention I'm a short rear end dude who goes by LethalGeek, I'd think I would be lucky to have anything going on but poo poo.

The gently caress are some of you doing to be such colossal gently caress ups?

i enjoy solitude.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I'm practically retarded and I have a girlfriend

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
relationships are too much work

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

staying in one's basement for months can have that side effect

also, the terror of interacting with another human being on an emotional level

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
It's terrible and goons are terrible

A mirror of terrible

Ref
lect

ing

End
less
ly
ly
ly
ly
ly

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
I'm legit gay and have a girlfriend. What the gently caress dudes???

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
have you seen these people

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
serious answer: most nerds are so accustomed to virtual reality i.e. tv/movies/video games/general media and other fantasies that they see women as a lofty goal or concept rather than simply a separate and equal gender of the same species that you can talk to the same way as anyone else! or they think if you're friends with someone long enough it's how you get them to become romantically involved, or they just don't ever loving leave the house.

alternate answer: im gay

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

i hate everything posted:

Dude really?

That poo poo gay bro.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Everyone thinks I'm gay and I had a girlfriend

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Dude really?

That poo poo gay bro.

No its straight if hes gay

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I always make sure to call my non-girlfriends my "lady friends" to make sure people understand how single I am

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Voted Worst Mom posted:

No its straight if hes gay

Oh snap son.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Chicks love gay dudes thats practically cheating

Poetic Justice posted:

have you seen these people

Some of you are really that fat and unkempt huh?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
dont get a girlfriend if youre hosed up though youll probably just make them hosed up and ill poo poo in your e/n thread

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Voted Worst Mom posted:

dont get a girlfriend if youre hosed up though youll probably just make them hosed up and ill poo poo in your e/n thread
yeah this too. like if you just want to be a loser forever and never succeed at life never having a girlfriend kind of comes with the territory.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

LethalGeek posted:

Chicks love gay dudes thats practically cheating

no they don't

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I made a thread to breaktrhoguhfor th is very reason OP. I am awaiting the outcome but I think its very good!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if you actually like interacting with women you're only a half misanthrope hth

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
very carefully

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I'm extremely boring so whenever I manage to snag a girl it takes them about 2 months to cotton on to this and realise tht I will never do anything impulsive or fun with me so they ditch me.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Cucking Mama posted:

no they don't

They kinda do

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

I'm extremely boring so whenever I manage to snag a girl it takes them about 2 months to cotton on to this and realise tht I will never do anything impulsive or fun with me so they ditch me.

oh yea same

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

I guess it depends on their race

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

opus111 posted:

See I'd say I'm the same way. gently caress I played EVE online for 3 or 4 years of all things. I have a pretty short list of things I like to do. Guess I least am willing to come 1/2 way on poo poo cause hey women are cute.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
my dick is too big, op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I... I don't know, OP, why must you punish me? :smith:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i'm saving myself for a Malaysian sissyboy, i'm also literally saving because they cost a lot

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
i used to date like a normal person but after numerous failed relationships i'm content to never date again. i also have chronic hives so whenever someone touches me i break out. it owns.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
I'm a fat, prententious sack of crap and a liar, and even I have a wife. If I can do it anyone can.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Dude I work with is a 25 year old virgin who bragged to everyone that he shot a load into his own mouth while jerking off on his couch. Maybe some people just don't need a significant other.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I'm a fat, prententious sack of crap and a liar, and even I have a wife. If I can do it anyone can.

hey, idiot

I don't want a wife, I want a super model who I use daily for sex and playing video games only

a "wife" lol

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Dude I work with is a 25 year old virgin who bragged to everyone that he shot a load into his own mouth while jerking off on his couch. Maybe some people just don't need a significant other.

saves on sock laundry

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Hawt

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cucking Mama posted:

I guess it depends on their race
why would you type something so retarded as this?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I came close to having a girlfriend once. I had walked around for a couple months without socks and asked my next door neighbor in the dorms to put bandaids on the roseberries which had developed on my achilles tendons ::3:. When I knocked on her dorm room door little did I know but she was wearing a towel! She took me into the bathroom and I knelt down so that she would have easier access to my wounded ankles and maybe take a peak at her vagina :aaaaa:

I didn't get to see anything. I would have. But I respected her femininity too much and didn't want to disrespect/rape her with my virgin eyes.

I'm probably not technically a virgin because I was man enough not to take her towel off :mmmhmm:.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
being single for a long time snowballs, I think women can sense it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

I'm more confused why most people seem to hate their exes a lot. I mean I'm on good terms with everyone I've dated even if we don't usually keep up. Awkward at the worst. I mean you date someone cause you like them so even if it doesn't work out it still seems weird to me that that would make you hate them. People got a lot of hate, man.

• Locked thread