Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'd just like to take this time to say :toot:

Also, is the low framerate due to you capturing video at the same time as playing, or is it part of development?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DuFfY posted:

Thanks!

The name just never really felt right. I really want to push the other aspects of the game, and kleaveland seemed rooted in just the building aspect. The Pangenesis name will tie into both the back story and a major game feature.

Video capture brings my computer to its knees.

Nevermind what I said about the framerate, apparently that was just my computer at work. It'd odd, since it wasn't doing that to any other videos.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DuFfY posted:

There is a way to find where they are buried, but I will leave that up to players to discover.

Seriously keep this up. I remember secret Friday updates from Notch and they were always so much fun to figure out.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I know I could email you this directly, but I have a somewhat basic suggestion: craftable furniture.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I didn't want to say anything earlier, but I'm going to try my best to make it so this game has a far better soundtrack than Minecraft, or any of the clones. And I like MC's music.

• Locked thread