Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Speedball posted:

Apparently Samus can win if she's stronger / way more leveled up than Gork.
This just totally backfired on me. I was running through to see the story, but I was neglecting Sara so I wouldn't lose too much when she died. Whelp, level 4 Sara just cut level 8 Grok in half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

misguided rage posted:

This just totally backfired on me. I was running through to see the story, but I was neglecting Sara so I wouldn't lose too much when she died. Whelp, level 4 Sara just cut level 8 Grok in half.

Oh. Then I guess it's random!

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
I wish they fixed mulitplayer since it's such a blast when you have people on mic. It's like playing a boardgame.

Because of the drops, crahes, lack of save, and general instability I wouldn't recommend multiplayer as it stands now. Losing someone with all the upgrades for no reason at level 6 isn't really that fun.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

misguided rage posted:

Yep, this happened to me too. It's fun losing your toughest character towards the end of the run through!

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
First two games after not having launched the game in 8 months:

Easy: died on floor 1.

Very easy: escaped.

Game's very, very different from back in early access.

e: Also, for multiplayer, is there any way to give characters to other people?

Corbeau fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 17, 2014

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I think you've just got to let them buy the heroes first, I don't think there's a way to transfer them.

E: Is there a steam group for Goons playing the Endless games? Wouldn't mind playing some multiplayer of either this or Legend to be honest.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Nov 17, 2014

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Corbeau posted:

e: Also, for multiplayer, is there any way to give characters to other people?

No and if someone loses their hero they can't buy a new one since you need a hero to interact with someone. Honestly they could fix multiplayer easy by a few things.

Let anyone interact with research structures + stores instead of only sending their character to it. This way operators can get involved in base defense instead of pooling literally everything to whoever becomes the scout. It also lets people who died stay involved since there could be another hero coming up for pooled purchase.

Fix the crashes/desynces/ and/or allow the ability to rejoin a game in progess. This is the big one for me. We got to level 6 and the game just desynced and we lost the player who had literally all the upgrades.

Allow item trading amongst characters.

Also Sara is the best hero in the game when poo poo gets real. Plop down a neurotoxin here and there and the only downside is that you need to know where the exit is. Put on a few speed booster items on her and she can outrun everything quite easily at lvl 15. Even through dark rooms. It's crazy.

Buckwheat Sings fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 17, 2014

Hactar
Aug 8, 2004

Coup de Grace

Buckwheat Sings posted:

No and if someone loses their hero they can't buy a new one since you need a hero to interact with someone. Honestly they could fix multiplayer easy by a few things.
I played a multiplayer game where a dead player was able to come back as another hero.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Hactar posted:

I played a multiplayer game where a dead player was able to come back as another hero.

How? Is there an option to share heroes?

Also don't play this game if your power goes out. You'll lose everything including saved heroes and ships.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Buckwheat Sings posted:

How? Is there an option to share heroes?
No, if you're dead you can interact with an NPC hero (maybe with artifacts and shops too? I haven't tried) just by right clicking. If you have enough food you can buy them and you're back in the game.

quote:

Fix the crashes/desynces/ and/or allow the ability to rejoin a game in progess. This is the big one for me. We got to level 6 and the game just desynced and we lost the player who had literally all the upgrades.
Yeah, this loving sucks.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Just bought this game and I love it, the FTL + Tower defense gameplay is just what I want in a game. I've only unlocked a few new characters, the Chef and Mizi seem really useful. I've been starting every run w/ Mizi and letting her defend choke points alone. Still trying to get past the 12th floor but it's fun finding new heroes and trying to keep them alive for 3 lvls.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Huh, the Drakken's a female. Cool. (This is not an ice pun.) Reptile-people women should be bigger and stronger than the males anyway.

Slifter
Feb 8, 2011
Something cool I just recently noticed, you can bulldoze the research nodes. This really helps when the first room you open has one and you really need to get your FIDS online.

Slifter fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 21, 2014

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
The best late game things are level 4 robo-buddies and shops. It takes roughly 10 rooms for robuddies on an industry module to operate at a net gain, and every 3 buddies is the equivalent to having an extra level 4 FIDS module. They improve every single module, including the shop, the HUD, and the generator. Combined with the shop and a good operator hero, you can generate up to 5(more likely 3 or 4) dust every turn. If you get lucky and get 2 merchants on a level its possible to light up every single room in even the largest of maps.

Another strategy I like is lighting up a room right before my defense room and putting a neurostun, a teargas, and as many seblasters as will fit. It really thins out the worst of the rabble and makes dealing with the nastier stuff much easier after they get done limping out of the murderhaus.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Goddamn this game is hard. Is there any kind of "normal" difficulty that unlocks? I was able to win on very easy without much difficulty but easy is wrecking me. I still haven't figured out which modules are amazing and which are garbage(other than the science boosted laser, which owns bones).

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Eschatos posted:

Goddamn this game is hard. Is there any kind of "normal" difficulty that unlocks? I was able to win on very easy without much difficulty but easy is wrecking me. I still haven't figured out which modules are amazing and which are garbage(other than the science boosted laser, which owns bones).

The module that adds neuro slow and the one that gives aoe poison effects are pretty neat with someone like Gork or whoever attracts monsters in the room. It all sort of falls apart when the suicide guys come unless you build some guns that specifically target them first. The guns that overheat are rock solid if you get high levels in them. Especially if you combine them with the armor debuff one in the same room.

Another neat trick I found is as soon as you find the exit, build a bunch of neuros along the way and just send Sara in with it. Doesn't matter if there's openings or dark rooms all over, as long as there's a few levels of light towards the exit for the neuros. She'll make it and it's pretty freaky. I won the game on Easy with just her and the cook after losing two guys on level 9.

Another one is to get the shop module and farm dust at the later levels. Pop one of those modules that can operate and you get at least 1 dust per door if you don't feel like putting an actual operate on it. Even at lvl 1 those helper guys are awesome since they give at least the bare minimum. The science boosted ones are good but their fire rate is pretty godawful.

Buckwheat Sings fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 3, 2014

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Buckwheat Sings posted:

The module that adds neuro slow and the one that gives aoe poison effects are pretty neat with someone like Gork or whoever attracts monsters in the room. It all sort of falls apart when the suicide guys come unless you build some guns that specifically target them first. The guns that overheat are rock solid if you get high levels in them. Especially if you combine them with the armor debuff one in the same room.

Another neat trick I found is as soon as you find the exit, build a bunch of neuros along the way and just send Sara in with it. Doesn't matter if there's openings or dark rooms all over, as long as there's a few levels of light towards the exit for the neuros. She'll make it and it's pretty freaky. I won the game on Easy with just her and the cook after losing two guys on level 9.

Another one is to get the shop module and farm dust at the later levels. Pop one of those modules that can operate and you get at least 1 dust per door if you don't feel like putting an actual operate on it. Even at lvl 1 those helper guys are awesome since they give at least the bare minimum. The science boosted ones are good but their fire rate is pretty godawful.

Thanks for the strats. I've tried slow + poison + tank but I'm never able to get heroes tanky enough to survive large waves of monsters, even with the defence boost module. Do you often pay the science cost for ability refreshes? Also are operator modules cost effective on non-shop modules? I feel like getting an extra +1-2 resource for 15 industry isn't worth it except when I begin the level with a big industry surplus. Armor debuffers are great and I use those pretty much all the time. I still want to try overheaters but haven't gotten the chance to research them early yet. I feel like the early research options can make or break a game. One last question: Is picking heroes for their elevator story a good idea for the gameplay benefits? I know some of them end with a dead hero but the other(s) get unspecified buffs.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

I finally beat the game on easy, with Opbot, Deena, and Nanor. I also had Ken and Gork as my high level killdudes, but both ended up dead. The last three levels were absolutely brutal, with virtually no dust and my modules constantly being destroyed. If the exit on the final level had been delayed two or three more rooms, I'd have been hosed. As it was, I was only able to keep building modules from selling a ton of gear to an industry merchant. Massed teslas, tear gas, and hero defense boosters carried me through the game, along with Ken's ridiculous damage output and Nanor's full-map DOT.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Got a question here on character abilities. Elise Ness has "Got Your Back" which grants +10% Defense when near allies they trust. What defines trust here? is it for her story side mission, or types of characters?

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
I believe it means other crew characters (so other characters with the same ability)

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Yeah, and prisoner-type characters have a similar ability.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Ahh, I see, thanks all.

Just managed to get to floor drat 10 on Easy and wiped. :argh:

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
Dont be shy to drop it down to Very Easy, game is rough!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Thyrork posted:

Dont be shy to drop it down to Very Easy, game is rough!
Yeah, completed it a few times on Very Easy and done a few of the different pod runs. The one that requires every module to be researched(?) I thought had fulfilled the requirements of but that seems like I need to unlock it.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

Eschatos posted:

Thanks for the strats. I've tried slow + poison + tank but I'm never able to get heroes tanky enough to survive large waves of monsters, even with the defence boost module. Do you often pay the science cost for ability refreshes? Also are operator modules cost effective on non-shop modules? I feel like getting an extra +1-2 resource for 15 industry isn't worth it except when I begin the level with a big industry surplus. Armor debuffers are great and I use those pretty much all the time. I still want to try overheaters but haven't gotten the chance to research them early yet. I feel like the early research options can make or break a game. One last question: Is picking heroes for their elevator story a good idea for the gameplay benefits? I know some of them end with a dead hero but the other(s) get unspecified buffs.

I found that they're not effective other than the status of something being 'operated'. Even high level in operator modules don't really seem worth it aside from boosting the first room's operator you see for a tiny bit more.

There's only two heroes that can die in the elevator. If you're going for gameplay story stuff, Too Easy might be better. You really get the feel for science research in the Endless mission where you just keep going until it's over. That's when I found out about overheaters when they're high level. They fire at crazy, crazy, rates and the beefy science damage% ones are OK but they only hit a few guys and when there's 100 coming at you...

Also yeah, honestly it's really what you get for early research. The shop upgrade and emergency is needed for late game and those are good for module helpers. I'd still would recommend putting your highest operator on the Shop since you can get more than the 1 dust min a turn that way. If you're low on resources then a help will do in a pitch.

Buckwheat Sings fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 13, 2014

AbsenceVsThinAir
Jan 29, 2007

Maybe you do not even *smell*? That is sad.

*Smelling* *pretty colors* is the best *game*.
I finally beat easy today, on my 14th try. On my 13th attempt I got to the 12th floor but couldn't close the deal, mostly because my turret strategy revolved around buffing heroes rather than turrets that could DPS on their own.

This may be obvious or has already been discussed in this thread, but I thought I'd throw out my early door/dust strategy:

1) Try to open every door directly next to the crystal ASAP.
2) Don't open a door next to the crystal unless you have the dust to power it

3) Pick the room with the most minor module slots that's a chokepoint, that's your "explore" side. The key is to mine your exploration side to add powered rooms to the other paths your aren't exhausting. Stick all your major modules on the side you aren't exploring.

Once one path is exhausted, pick the next most defensible path and start exploring that. You'll probably want to slowly fill in the old exploration path, but you may leave some unpowered rooms indefinitely depending on how many turrets you've invested into your chokepoint(s).

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
What am I missing with Science?

Industry makes sense. Put it down quickly and you'll get dividends later on. I regularly have enough to pop down 3-4 food/a shop/hud stuff/tons of turrets everywhere because I push Industry quickly. This seems super useful.

Food is obvious, it pays for itself in terms of making the heroes stronger. I usually only start putting down Food when I hit level 2, which lets me get everyone to at least 3 by the end of the 2nd floor. Normally I do 4-5 Industry, 2-3 Food, and then a buff/shop.

Science is ???. I've yet to put down a Science module, and I am not sure why I'd want to. Every upgrade artifact I've found I've always had enough Science just from the basic starting Science boost. They are so spread apart it's almost impossible not to stay up to date on Science in between them. Yeah I'm not able to buy everything they offer, but I wouldn't be able to anyway, since finding the crystal, then finding the door usually eat up all the doors, so I can only ever research a single thing per floor.

I have to be missing something, I'm just curious as to what it is.

pedro0930
Oct 15, 2012
Using science to refresh ability is super useful sometimes. I especially like to refresh the skill that make all enemy berzerk and attack each other or the chef's abilities. It can also be used to power your KIP cannon, which is probably the only turret that can survive against monster that target minor module because they have the power to kill the monster before they are destoryed.

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

Rookersh posted:

What am I missing with Science?

Industry makes sense. Put it down quickly and you'll get dividends later on. I regularly have enough to pop down 3-4 food/a shop/hud stuff/tons of turrets everywhere because I push Industry quickly. This seems super useful.

Food is obvious, it pays for itself in terms of making the heroes stronger. I usually only start putting down Food when I hit level 2, which lets me get everyone to at least 3 by the end of the 2nd floor. Normally I do 4-5 Industry, 2-3 Food, and then a buff/shop.

Science is ???. I've yet to put down a Science module, and I am not sure why I'd want to. Every upgrade artifact I've found I've always had enough Science just from the basic starting Science boost. They are so spread apart it's almost impossible not to stay up to date on Science in between them. Yeah I'm not able to buy everything they offer, but I wouldn't be able to anyway, since finding the crystal, then finding the door usually eat up all the doors, so I can only ever research a single thing per floor.

I have to be missing something, I'm just curious as to what it is.

You should have enough doors to research more than one thing per floor unless you're unlucky. Opening the last door immediately finishes whatever you're researching at that moment regardless of how many turns are left. I don't spam science modules but I usually like to have one per floor.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
I like going early science to kickstart resource generator upgrades. Then I try to balance things out, erring towards food with combat heroes and towards science with operators.

I do, however use refresh ability waay to rarely. It's pretty cheap and really quite powerful.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Played through the game over thanksgiving, beat it on very easy

I managed to solve the Bounty Hunter power armor chick and the smoker plotline in my failed easy run to start the game (got to around level 8 before I realized how to power levels etc.), went back played smart on very easy with gronk and samus lady lost gronk wasn't expecting that, picked up Skorig, Gogly and lady Jolerei and it was a scary medieval sword smash to victory. I like how to story ties into endless legends/endless space. However I would really like Amplitude to make an actual sensible storyline to the universe.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Jack2142 posted:

Played through the game over thanksgiving, beat it on very easy

I managed to solve the Bounty Hunter power armor chick and the smoker plotline in my failed easy run to start the game (got to around level 8 before I realized how to power levels etc.), went back played smart on very easy with gronk and samus lady lost gronk wasn't expecting that, picked up Skorig, Gogly and lady Jolerei and it was a scary medieval sword smash to victory. I like how to story ties into endless legends/endless space. However I would really like Amplitude to make an actual sensible storyline to the universe.

If you haven't played either of those games, can you explain how they relate?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Just completed a run on the library pod with Golgy, Mormish (he died on last floor, rip), Deena and Josh. I think Golgy might be the best hero for that particular pod, she has absolutely no downside and is a great hero to pick regardless. Actually found it easier than the others because I had an absolute ridiculous amount of industry from early floors, I was hitting 400+ industry on floor 3.

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

If you haven't played either of those games, can you explain how they relate?

All of them are set in the same universe. A long time ago, the "Endless" were a race of super-advanced aliens. They invented Dust, which is a bunch of nanomachines that can work together to do stuff. Among the stuff they can work together to do is be a giant computer with enough processing power and small-scale manipulators to do pretty much anything. Some of the Endless uploaded themselves into the giant Dust computer; others kept their real bodies and used Dust to make their lives in the real world very easy. These two groups (the "Virtual Endless" and the "Concrete Endless") eventually had a big civil war about what exactly they ought to be doing with their Dust runtime.This ended up with the Endless mostly extinct, a ruins everywhere, and a bunch of Dust all over the galaxy, still running its old programs, with nobody who has admin access to fully unlock its power. It still does a bunch of stuff, though, enough that pretty much everybody wants it, so it turns into a medium of commerce for most of the galaxy.

Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless are set on the same planet, Auriga, an Endless research installation. DotE leads into EL, and is the origin of the Vaulters faction in that game. This is either because the DotE folks are the ancestors of the EL Vaulters, or because they are the ones who break the Vaulters' underground sequestration and remind them of their starfaring past. I'm not sure which of those two scenarios is the actual way things go.

Endless Legend takes place in the dying years of Auriga, as whatever Endless facilities maintained the place are slowly breaking down, especially the weather systems. As EL goes on, the winters become longer and harsher, until eventually you are stuck in endless winter that gives massive penalties to everybody. Auriga is saturated in enough dust that some people can use it for "magical" effects, and it also has research specimens of sentient races from all over everywhere, so it basically looks like a high fantasy world.

Endless Space is set much, much later. Auriga exists as a planet you can settle that gives huge science bonuses; by this time, the Endless facilities have broken down so thoroughly that the world is a lifeless, airless husk more like Earth's Moon than the world seen in Endless Legend. The Vaulters also exist in ES; in EL their faction quest line is to learn about and rebuild a starship in which they can blast off into space and yell "BYE LOSERS" at all the people stuck on the impending mass grave that is Auriga. Apparently they succeeded.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
So I bought the base level and since the game is on sale is it worth it to upgrade to the Crystal Pack? Is the extra mode fun?

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

BexGu posted:

So I bought the base level and since the game is on sale is it worth it to upgrade to the Crystal Pack? Is the extra mode fun?

Just play the base game a few times and buy it during the Christmas sale if you like it. No sense in spending extra money if you don't find enjoyment in it. I actually dropped the money for both the Crystal Pack and the Emperor upgrade in Endless Legend to unlock everything in DotE because I love the game.

EDIT: Anybody want to play multiplayer now? I'm open and free to showing new players the ropes at the moment.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Does multiplayer lock out the Album/Story stuff? Been doing intermittent runs with my friends all day, and while we haven't gotten past level 3 yet, I haven't seen any of our characters talk at all, let alone on elevators.

Considering multiplayer makes the game just a bit harder, thus making Too Easy the in the middle/normal I was looking for, I was kind of hoping I'd be able to unlock all the personal story stuff this way. Will I just have to go back once I unlock everything just to see the Elevator conversations or something?

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Glidergun posted:

All of them are set in the same universe. A long time ago, the "Endless" were a race of super-advanced aliens. They invented Dust, which is a bunch of nanomachines that can work together to do stuff. Among the stuff they can work together to do is be a giant computer with enough processing power and small-scale manipulators to do pretty much anything. Some of the Endless uploaded themselves into the giant Dust computer; others kept their real bodies and used Dust to make their lives in the real world very easy. These two groups (the "Virtual Endless" and the "Concrete Endless") eventually had a big civil war about what exactly they ought to be doing with their Dust runtime.This ended up with the Endless mostly extinct, a ruins everywhere, and a bunch of Dust all over the galaxy, still running its old programs, with nobody who has admin access to fully unlock its power. It still does a bunch of stuff, though, enough that pretty much everybody wants it, so it turns into a medium of commerce for most of the galaxy.

Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless are set on the same planet, Auriga, an Endless research installation. DotE leads into EL, and is the origin of the Vaulters faction in that game. This is either because the DotE folks are the ancestors of the EL Vaulters, or because they are the ones who break the Vaulters' underground sequestration and remind them of their starfaring past. I'm not sure which of those two scenarios is the actual way things go.

Endless Legend takes place in the dying years of Auriga, as whatever Endless facilities maintained the place are slowly breaking down, especially the weather systems. As EL goes on, the winters become longer and harsher, until eventually you are stuck in endless winter that gives massive penalties to everybody. Auriga is saturated in enough dust that some people can use it for "magical" effects, and it also has research specimens of sentient races from all over everywhere, so it basically looks like a high fantasy world.

Endless Space is set much, much later. Auriga exists as a planet you can settle that gives huge science bonuses; by this time, the Endless facilities have broken down so thoroughly that the world is a lifeless, airless husk more like Earth's Moon than the world seen in Endless Legend. The Vaulters also exist in ES; in EL their faction quest line is to learn about and rebuild a starship in which they can blast off into space and yell "BYE LOSERS" at all the people stuck on the impending mass grave that is Auriga. Apparently they succeeded.

Super interesting, thanks a lot.

I originally bought the vanilla game and upgraded after playing it a lot and beating it on easy, I wanted to get the extra characters and unlock the rest of the album/story.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Bought the game last Thursday and finally beat it last night. I started with Rakya and Elise and figured it was going to be a wash because by the end of the third floor I had gotten no usable weapons, no armor at all, and no other heroes to recruit. On the 4th floor everything seemingly came together. I got a pair of purple machine guns and picked up Golgy and Joleri and got a 3 operator and one door opener setup. I'd set Elise up on the dangerous intersections with a hipster scarf and a repair accessory and she and the turrets could handle pretty much anything shy of 5 waves all hitting her at the same time without hitting any of her actives.

Eventually I found a Scope and decided I didn't want Joleri in the front opening doors and stealing dust from kills, so I gave her the scope and set her to operate modules while I started using Golgy as my door opener w/ Ahhrrrmani Suit and a scamper accessory. Whatever she couldn't punch to death she was able to just fall back to Elise's / Rakya's holdout position and take care of it there. Having 3 consistent operators made getting every single research a breeze and at the end I had everyone at level 11 with Golgy at 13 because her levels were so obnoxiously cheap.

When all was said and done when I made it to the top I unlocked every single other pod minus the septic one. I tooled around with an Armory run but had to go to sleep after the first floor. It seems like the Armory run is going to be deceptively easy up front and then gets really hard toward the end when the waves get super huge. I've been thinking through how to compose an armory run and in my mind's eye it keeps coming back to having as much overlap on +resource passives as you can muster. Bring Max for the +science, Gork and Skorig for +food on kill, and opbot for +industry on kill to help counter the resource squeeze. Keep Gork and Opbot together someplace where you funnel your waves through, ideally with a food module for Opbot to maintain.Use Max and Skorig as your door kickers and use both of their speeds to run them back to Gork and Opbot if something goes south.

Maybe I ought to try Infirmary/Library first though if late game Armory is going to be as hard as I think it's going to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Help me goons!

Give me some basic tips, hints and things I might be missing to help me not suck at this game I got a day ago please.

• Locked thread