Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

I bought this and played it.

First go, I went with easy difficulty. I can't find anything harder, presumably I have to unlock it?

On that first go, I got to the 12 floor. It's pretty easy up until that point. But floor 12 wrecked me. Found the exit, but the waves were mental. That last level is insane. The ramp in difficulty as you you progress just doesn't scale sensibly. Easy, Easy, Easy, last floor, Ridiculous.

I like the game, though. I'll get out next game, I have learnt alot this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

Indecisive posted:

. Also, those huge naked dudes that don't move are assholes. Are they the ones that buff other enemies on the floor? At least the rhinos have the courtesy to move.

I have no clue what those guys are about. I think monsters spawn in their room if no one is in there with them while they live. So you need to kill em or poo poo gets worse. I could be wrong, but on floor twelve poo poo kept spawning from the same rooms well after I had cleared them out.

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

How do you unlock Hard and other difficulties? Is that the different ships thing? I am pretty confused.

Funso Banjo fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jan 5, 2015

• Locked thread