Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

lonesomedwarf posted:

captain comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDZEroShhQ8

thats me in the video btw

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

lonesomedwarf posted:

that only sounds vaguely familiar. is that a side quest where you have to kill chickens or something? i get the joke, either way

zzt had a pretty active community due to the game editor for a while on irc in the 2000's but i had absolutely nothing to do with it and never attempted to make any games for it so i dont know much about that at all

i got pretty obsessively involved in the zzt community in the late 90s as a depressed teen. put out a few games..... and i made these comics that were PUBLISHED on zzt.org

http://www.autofish.net/video_games/creation/zzt/nomad_comics.html

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean???

i was supposed to be the kid had gone up to him asking for an autograph thinking he was the ascii smiley face in zzt... but it turns out it wasnt actually him, it was just someone...WHOI LOOKED LIKE HIM

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Wrageowrapper posted:

And Crystal Caves was one of the first platformers I ever played. Much fun.

i still play cc. its real fun

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Wrageowrapper posted:

I still play it as well. Did you play the one that came out after called Agent Sam. Was fairly similar from memory.

Ya I did. And I played it again a few months ago. Its not as good I dont think tgo.. the levels are kinda lame and the enemys do this goofy thing where ever time you shoot one they become the weaker version of the enemy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
1am.... loadin up forbiden forest on the ol c64. dat music....HOLY SKELLETONS! quick mash the button! mash it good. ooooooooooooohhhh poo poo! terrify

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gently caress you if you werent playin solar winds on your dads black and white work laptop in 1993

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i used to play this side scroller game in the 90s called "super worm" or "worm terminator" or something like that. amature graphics, cool weapons, explosions, blood. it was programmed by a bunch of highschool frieds. anybody know what i talkin bout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

no wonder his plumbing is messed up... his toilet tank is up...on the ceiling???

• Locked thread