Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
holy poo poo guys

holy poo poo

this thread made me remember this thing

remember this?

It was like some japan action rpg they didn't really bother to translate or provide cultural context for in the american version but me and my bro found it at blockbuster and it owned

mystical ninja starring goemon

who is goemon? why does the title insist the game STARS goemon? should I know who that is? Why does he have eyeshadow? What is that coin thing he's holding? Is he the mystical ninja? Is he wearing an anime wig or something?

It was real fun but was my first step toward realizing that japan is p hosed and anime is bad

also I remember the fat sidekicks arms spun around funny

Are there any animes in here who could explain this to me after like 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread