Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
There's a tiny little "ABC" in the middle of an enormous "culture"

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Nibbles! posted:

If you think it takes 20 minutes to get something ready for a slow cooker then I don't know what to tell you.

Reality is eating healthy is cheaper and easier when you know what you're doing.

Do you drive a Prius?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

U suk

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

IWC where were you when white Australians were committing acts of terrorism against women in Hijabs on trains over the past several weeks?

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Ian Winthorpe III posted:

I condemn them obviously

I'd be keen to read your outraged internet posting about the failures of the Anglo settlement experiment.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

It would be nice to have some engagement about this posters whose twitter-addled brains can communicate in more than snarky whattaboutery because i'm interested to see what progressively-minded people make of it.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

IWC revealed his racism when he failed to comment on the multiple recent acts of terrorism committed by white Australians against Muslim women

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

drat, in calling me a racist you appear to have won the debate and addressed the issue. You should Call your mum and tell her

pigpoopballs.jpg

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

urseus posted:

Right? What a poo poo life. Pampered and well fed and surrounded by people who adore you and look after your every need, and all you need to do is run which is what you love doing genetically.

But then I guess it's pretty poo poo after a few years you have to go out to pasture and have sex all the time with hot females. Common. These horses are rock stars. A horse in this wild breaks it's ankle it starves to death in agony.

vintage urseus. real top shelf stuff

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I really hope it's gamergate

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Pasty faced is an apt description of Kevin Andrews

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Amethyst posted:

We are so hosed. This is messed up on the most fundamental ethical level

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the guards lying to the asylum seekers about getting them into Australia, rather than official DIBP bribery.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

gay picnic defence posted:

How is that not going to gently caress a capitalist economy like ours? If everyone is making less and less money who is going to buy all the poo poo they are being paid to make? Do they not realise that endless growth means wages growth too?

Ever heard of interest-free in store financing?

Having no money is no longer a hindrance to buying expensive crap

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Sometimes violence is ok and I would very much like to see Putin knock Abbott out

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Dubs posted:

I'm sure Shorten will reply to Leyonhjelm with one in 3 to 6 days.

3 days is quick turnaround on a "what should my opinion be?" focus group

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

Yeah, women's rights seem to be much worse in Asia than Europe (I count Russia as an Asian nation). So, Australia seems to have policy about par to expectations within Asia-Pacific region.

Are you an American? I will not have my lovely country denigrated by a loving seppo.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I went to a Thai restaurant tonight and every single staff member, including the guys in the kitchen, were wearing "It's Time!" t-shirts. It was very weird

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

ewe2 posted:

Ethel Chop claims its not her, but I don't believe it. The timing's too good, the voice is dead on. If it's not her, it's a comedian desperately wishing they were her.

It sounds like she's claiming it's not her in a very "wink wink nudge nudge" kind of way

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Gough Suppressant posted:

First Kurt Tippett, then Brenton Sanderson, now this?

:negative:

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Kommando posted:

Filtering is done at stop lights and allows motorcycles (with their superior acceleration) to put themselves in front of traffic and then away when the lights change. Because its not terribly clear until you've rode a motorbike in traffic just how important and safer it is to not be in amongst cars. Being trapped in traffic with several tons of speeding metal driven by distrated drivers who dont have the situational awareness they claim or should have, with blind spots the size of whole cars and the ever present "I didnt see the motorcyclist officer" thought running about your head.

When an accident happens with cars, its expensive, when it happens with motorbikes, its regularly fatal.

Simple solution, let bikes get away from the cars where they are densest, at the lights.

Various SE Asian countries have a Bike Box in front of the car stop line for this even.

must be an Australian driving the pink bus

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I wish Bill Shorten would get delisted

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Send Chris Bowen for a spell in the Magoos

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Trade Richard Marles for a third round pick in the Melbourne Uni SRC draft

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Nick Champion is an infield fly rule short of a penalty try

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

At least Anidav will have a job assigned to him in the USSQ

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

imo the worst group members in uni assignments were white girls from private schools

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Laserface posted:

I havent been to Uni because I mostly find structured education to be the worst possible way for me to learn anything, but when my friends tell me they are doing group assignments and paying multiple thousands per year to do it I am like "lol are you serious that is primary school level bullshit"

Employers must love that there is students out there who got their degree by riding on the coattails of intelligent, capable students.

It is very, very hard to fail an undergraduate university course

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

They should call him Tony Badbott

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

:stare:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3678014&userid=209260

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Kim Jong ill posted:

Umm.... your point is?

Dude is real keen on nuclear apocalypse

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

adamantium|wang posted:

Bonus burnt Brandis:

I guess the coalition stopped the banana boat

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I enjoy Australia embarrassing itself internationally so as you can imagine I feel that today has been Very Good Indeed.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

Every person under the age of 30 in the ALP is there because they want a staffer job and not because they care about progressive politics.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I reckon that online petition will be what does Tony in for once and for all.

Signed and shared.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

The Worst Muslim posted:

That G20 thing was a loving fart. Thanks for nothing, you shitheads.

Climate Change isn't real

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I hate Australia and Australians

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

The Welfare Lobby posted:

Can anyone recommend any literature on the NT intervention or give a brief rundown? I feel like it's something I should know more about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I won't be happy until Sinodinos is in the slammer

• Locked thread