Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
cool thread dude, i love stuff, talking bout stuff, all that jazz. Not buttstuff tho, i dont think this thread is the right place for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008

Sas posted:

just talk about stuff, no butts involved. How ya going?

Im fine, omw home from work , gonna make hamburgers and binge on Gotham i think. Still havent decided if i like it, it has been kinda hit and miss so far

So, how is your day going?

EDIT: Oh, just found out that the alpha for Evolve is free for anyone who has XCOM so i guess im gonna play that tonight :)

BRB pooping fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Nov 1, 2014

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Is stuff talking still going?

Yeah, depends on the stuff really. Threadrule no buttstuff, but other stuff A-OK

• Locked thread