Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBwGcphS7iA

Games are good, this is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Yeah that's a poo poo video dude.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
nobody in this entire video is pretty. At least the Scully thread has David Duchovny

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

games are fun. they are not art.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
are all your posts this garbage op

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i pity all you vg (video game) haters, because you just have one life but i have many

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

games are fun. they are not art.
dont test me, u dont want to see my true power

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

i kinda do.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im gonna scream at u you bastard!!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

im gonna scream at u you bastard!!!

ok. just don't wake up your mother.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

appropriatemetaphor posted:

i pity all you vg (video game) haters, because you just have one life but i have many

I pity the people in this video because how far up your own rear end do you have to be where you have to make lovely art house videos like this instead of just enjoying the games for what they are?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ok. just don't wake up your mother.
im gonna show you.. to not mess with gamers.. :ssj:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

didn't click, voted 1,

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

a hole-y ghost posted:

Same actually.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Guy's lovely pretend moving while actually loving moving anyway made it an accurate portrayal of QWOP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

WHAT?! WHAT IS THAT?!

• Locked thread