Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
My favorite day is October 31st. It's Halloween and I get to dress up weird and have people think I'm normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Thanksgiving because food and football

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

December 31st (technically into January 1st), because it's an excuse to stay up late, eat as much food as possible, and pass out on strangers' couches WITHOUT seeming like a lazy bum.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
My birthday.

4/20

nightchild12
Jan 8, 2005
hi i'm sexy

The first Sunday in November, because it's 25 hours long.

My least favorite day of the year is the second Sunday in March, for obvious reasons.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

July 4th

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy
November 30th

National Good Day Day

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sunday.