Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont want my tongue or mouthparts anywhere near someones rear end in a top hat. just because i have no problem sticking my dick somewhere doesnt mean im ok with my mouth there. my dick isnt for eating food

rimming is loving gross. ive had it done to me and the entire time im like.. this is loving weird and im not sure what this person is getting out of it

could someone explain the appeal of rimming to me?

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
it is better to receive than to give

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Animals lick their own buttholes all the time.
Gays are animals, is what I'm saying.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

if it's good enough for drake, it's good enough for me

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It's a sign of submission when a dog licks another's butt.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

if it's good enough for drake, it's good enough for me

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
lmao if you dno't like your own butthowl

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i wasnt into it then i had a gf do it and i basically need it to cum now

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

TEAYCHES posted:

rimming is loving gross. ive had it done to me and the entire time im like.. this is loving weird and im not sure what this person is getting out of it
Then the other person touched my genitals and other parts of my body and I'm like wtf??? im not sure what this person is getting out of it
this is loving weird

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
all of you people are faggots

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
like with the low profile tires or what

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you need to clean up sufficiently first. like really, really well. dish soap and scrub with a brillow pad, then regular soap so it doesn't smell like dish soap. get a soapy finger up in there and then spray it out.

then lick it.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
goonettes are thots.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'd eat an rear end in a top hat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
eat my butt like the cure for ebolas in it

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I'm with the OP, there are better things to lick than butts

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whoflungpoop posted:

i would eat your butt if my life depended on me eating your butt

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish someone would give me a rimjob :negative:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
have you ever done something just because you know you're not supposed to? transgression has a kind of appeal of its own.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Cardiovorax posted:

have you ever done something just because you know you're not supposed to? transgression has a kind of appeal of its own.

of course you are in this thread

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

hofnar posted:

and who would have guessed, logically so are you.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

dudes w butt boundaries are the worst :cripes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

whoflungpoop posted:

That's.... that's not how medicine works... :cripes:

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Cardiovorax posted:

you post an embarrassing story then you post in every thread in GBS tossing up softballs

don't blame me for the butt jokes

hofnar fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Nov 2, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whoflungpoop posted:

date cancelled

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i eat rear end. its cool and often impressive

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

date cancelled
i'll lick it till you love it jerk :byodame:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
im the opposite, ill lick a butt but i don't want to put my dick in it. anytime i have i felt bad in some new way afterwards. it's psychologically gross to me for some reason, but it's also like a car crash i can't look away from. lickings like homage though.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXfmfj4z3Zc&t=31s

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

hofnar posted:

you post an embarrassing story then you post in every thread in GBS tossing up softballs

it's hardly an embarrassment to me. anyway, just ask me out for dinner already, get it out of your system. maybe you can stop stalking me then.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Cardiovorax posted:

it's hardly an embarrassment to me. anyway, just ask me out for dinner already, get it out of your system. maybe you can stop stalking me then.

i say again

you post in every thread in GBS

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

TEAYCHES posted:

my dick isnt for eating food

Speak for yourself buddy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ok DETAILS :allears:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i heard that if you blow air into a vagina it can cause an air bubble to form in a girl's bloodstream which can travel up to her brain, pop, and kill her.

can the same thing happen if you blow air into a butt, or are you just setting yourself up to get farted on?

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

afeelgoodpoop posted:

goonettes are thots.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

and you call yourself gay, op? shameful

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

hofnar posted:

Cardiovorax posted:

hofnar posted:

Cardiovorax posted:

hofnar posted:

i say again

you post in every thread in GBS

And then they kissed, long and slow, but with quickening pulses...

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
When I'm getting rimmed I fart into her mouth, then she takes that fart and gives me a big ole wet kiss and transfers the fart into my mouth. Then I swallow that fart then burp it back into her face and say, "Does my breath smell like poo poo?" Gives me the biggest hard on right before she pegs me.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I've farted while being rimmed, it wasn't a big one or anything but the guy stopped and was like "did you just fart?"

if you're down there already you know the dangers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

angerbot posted:

I've farted while being rimmed, it wasn't a big one or anything but the guy stopped and was like "did you just fart?"

if you're down there already you know the dangers

so hot fart in my mouth

• Locked thread