Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Went before work and voted blue in a very blue state (Maryland).

Now I just need to pick up a bottle of Auchentoshan after work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Mauser posted:

Maryland has got to be one of the most boring places elections have ever been held. The candidates are boring, the races aren't competitive, no fun ballot measures.

Yeah the Maryland ballot is super-loving dull this year.

Guess that makes up for 2012 and the passage of marriage equality and the DREAM Act all in one year.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Roll 1d20 to institute a flat tax.

Eh, close enough:

http://dndtools.eu/classes/master-of-the-unseen-hand/

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

E: Awful App double post.

TotalHell fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Nov 4, 2014

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Ok, cool, gonna start drinking.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Cheers, mate.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

How smokey / peaty is this?

It's on the other side of the spectrum from smokey/peaty. Practically the opposite of an Islay. I've never been a big fan of a lot of smokiness.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

How are u posted:

gently caress off with your $300 whiskey

hey hey, a few pages back, but it's like $40 for a bottle of Auchentoshan, man

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Plinkey posted:

Repub gov. up in MD with ~20% of precincts reporting. It's going to come down to voter turnout in the city.

The 95 corridor through Maryland is very solidly blue. It's safe.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Remember, fellow alcoholics: Never go to sleep drunk, get water and bread, and take your B12.

gently caress that, I work from home tomorrow.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

The federal government is going to try hard to gently caress with legal weed in DC.

Nice to know I can hop on the Metro for a few minutes and light up legally if I want to, even if only briefly.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Winkie01 posted:

Per AP, Republican Gov. Rick Scott has been re-elected in Florida.
hahahahahahahahahah

Florida what the gently caress are you doing down there

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

please tag :nms: pictures and link them appropriately, tia

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

fknlo posted:

I'm excited to see what the Republican Senate is able to get through with a slight majority after all of the bills the Democrats were able to get through with a slight majority.

The answer is "plenty, while the Democrats cower in fear."

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Axetrain posted:

Get ready for a "grand" bargain where Obama concedes to like 80% of their demands and then calls it a bipartisan victory.

Only 80%? That really IS a grand bargain.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

So basically this whole night is even worse than many of us imagined it would be?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Which is what Warner was down at that point

But what places are still left to report? With Warner the missing percentages were heavily Democratic.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I have turned from despair to simply laughing as each race is called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

How did Brownback get reelected? I thought everyone agreed his experiment in "Republican government" had failed.

People are very stupid.

• Locked thread