Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

I can't spare this man - he fights.
I picked up the Miami D/ST last week and hit pay dirt. Should I keep them against the Lions or dump them?

Some notable D/ST available in my league:

Dallas (vs. Jax)
Pittsburgh (vs. NYJ)
Atlanta (vs. Tampa)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

Doppelganger posted:

Trying again

I would probably go Smith, Taliaferro, Miller, and Detroit and hold my nose while doing so

A COMPUTER GUY
Aug 23, 2007

Yuzenn posted:

Flex, non ppr standard NFL.com scoring

Mike Wallace or Martavis Bryant?

I mean Wallace has been decently consistent and gets a good amount of touchdowns, but Bryant should be tasty against the Jets secondary and Wallace is going against the DET secondary.

Bryant also gets all of his points from touchdowns and Ben's 2 week explosion has to die down sometime? I just feel like Brown is going to get such a lions share of the throws and when they do finally regress, Bell is going to get the other half of the workload....

Bryant Bryant Bryant Bryant

I don't think the Steelers' hot streak will end this week. They'll trash the Jets and I'm sure Bryant will get a chunk of that.

e:

Rodgers at Bears or Roethlisberger at Jets? I feel like this is a week where I can't make a bad choice for QB.

A COMPUTER GUY fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 6, 2014

• Locked thread