Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I voted no on everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

voting drinking game

rules:
1) count how many things you voted for and drink until you are lying face down in a gutter with dried puke stuck to your face and the smell of poo poo emanating from your hefty rear end

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

old dog child posted:

did you vote? i know youre in la dude

For pizza doritos yes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

to continue the intp chat i dont think gilliam is an intp but all of those movies are extremely my poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

to continue the intp chat i dont think gilliam is an intp but all of those movies are extremely my poo poo
have you seen snowpiercer

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I voted no on everything
even legal weed??

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

For pizza doritos yes

yes exercise that right baby

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

even legal weed??

How else do you piss off goons

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

old dog child posted:

yes exercise that right baby

I saw exercise and panicked

trigger that shi t

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

One time my sisters roped me into watching an episode of Dr who, and this was it. I never watched another one. Bad show for bad people

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

I saw exercise and panicked

trigger that shi t

im sorry. i am drunjk, it wasnot intentional. :glomp:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I wrote in all my candidates. I just drew a big hairy ballsack on my provisional ballot because the government can't even remember where I live.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

have you seen snowpiercer

i heard it was bad

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i watched snowpiercer today and felt it was insanely good

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

i heard it was bad

it was okay but everyone should see nightcrawler. movie. owns. ownsnsnsn

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

i heard it was bad
if you like gilliam you'd probably like it. it's very gilliamish

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is snowpiercer so bad its good or just weird

i want to see nightcrawler a lot

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Omi-Polari posted:

if you like gilliam you'd probably like it. it's very gilliamish

yea i just read a couple off hand reviews and it was all like "a great movie until the depressing ending" which could describe everything terry gilliam has directed, but they dont get that the horrible ending is the point

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
When I tell people I don't vote, they're all like, "Bitch, people died so you could vote!"
And I'm all, "And they were fighting people who died for my right to not vote. What's your point, motherfucker?"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

is snowpiercer so bad its good or just weird

i want to see nightcrawler a lot
it's weird and has massive shifts in tone and a, yeah, a depressing ending. but it's mental gilliamish bioshock-style action movie about class war and it's great.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Das Boo posted:

When I tell people I don't vote, they're all like, "Bitch, people died so you could vote!"
And I'm all, "And they were fighting people who died for my right to not vote. What's your point, motherfucker?"

just say "not voting is the act of rejection therefore the equivalent to a vote and furthermore-" then don your fedora,

get on that scooter...

and ride off into the sunset

~do you like pina coladas~

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Omi-Polari posted:

it's weird and has massive shifts in tone and a, yeah, a depressing ending. but it's mental gilliamish bioshock-style action movie about class war and it's great.

is it movie night material though? we like watching stuff ironically

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

old dog child posted:

just say "not voting is the act of rejection therefore the equivalent to a vote and furthermore-" then don your fedora,

get on that scooter...

and ride off into the sunset

~do you like pina coladas~

I'll beat them with my wash stick.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Taffer posted:

One time my sisters roped me into watching an episode of Dr who, and this was it. I never watched another one. Bad show for bad people

why do you hate imagination?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Das Boo posted:

I'll beat them with my wash stick.

Just tell people it's so FEMA can't track you

nobody wants to talk to a tinfoil (except other tinfoils)

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
The GOP is the worst political party in the industrialized Western world. If I lived in America I'd vote for a dog or a cat if there was a D next to their name.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I wish I didn't vote. loving waste of time, as usual

You can shove your categorical imperatives right up your rotten rear end in a top hat, Kant

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

same :respek:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I got drunk instead

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
I voted

To get this kickass pizza for dinner

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

drowningidiot posted:

The GOP is the worst political party in the industrialized Western world. If I lived in America I'd vote for a dog or a cat if there was a D next to their name.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

drowningidiot posted:

Went to Hell
Oct 29, 2011

Toadvine posted:

Hey I didn't vote today either because it doesn't make a difference. Old people will negate my vote every time

Think of it this way: Old people aren't negating your vote, you're negating old peoples' votes!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i didnt vote today

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Subhuman mongrels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

hairypanis posted:

Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign donations' every two years? Because i don't live in the worst country in the world, the United States of America. Seriously why the gently caress would you have an election in between your elections? Is the steaming pile of corrupt poo poo you call government not satisfied unless it binges itself on 'campaign

stopped reading right about here

• Locked thread