Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
What About Bob
A celebrity psychologist (Richard Dreyfuss) is stalked by one of his patients (Bill Murray) to his vacation home and his family LOVE'S HIM. It's my favorite Bill Murray movie hands down.

She Devil
I loving love this movie. I cannot express how much I love this movie. Meryl Streep is absolutely over-the-top and amazing in this. It's also 80's as poo poo. I guess I'm just a hipster or something.

Drop Dead Gorgeous
This movie is actually kind of stupid but it's a a lot of fun despite it's mean spirited humor and has a lot of really loving funny scenes in it like this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

kingpin

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

North

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

A preteen Elija Woods gets molested by Bruce Willis at the mall and learns to appreciate his actual parents.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Tsinava posted:

A preteen Elija Woods gets molested by Bruce Willis at the mall and learns to appreciate his actual parents.

wow ive never seen it sounds fantastic

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
getting molested by bruce willis is pretty fantastic

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
grown ups

high school buddies are grown up and chill together

50 first dates

drew barrymore has a bad agent

grown ups 2

still chillin

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
50 first dates is depressing as gently caress. i hate that movie.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Forbidden Zone

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

A Serbian Film

some local serbs have a wacky adventure

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

quote:

Forbidden Zone is a 1980[1] musical comedy film based upon the stage performances of the Mystic Knights of the Oingo Boingo.
gently caress you for tricking me into clicking that

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

If you like that don't forget to check out Cape Fear. It has a similar setup with a lawyer (Nick Nolte) and a man he represented years before. (Robert De Niro)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Balls Of Fury

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lol. What about bob is 'underrated'? I don't think so. It's rated exactly how it should be: very highly.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker
filmpje!

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
wet hot american summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAtfpvoltHM

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
What About Bob? gets forgotten sometimes but it's a pure Murray classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i wasn't being the slightest bit ironic about wet hot american summer, it's the fuckings greatest and you should watch it right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPGGfPWWWk

• Locked thread