Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I still don't know any racing games that would've had a better feel than that game, but I haven't played racing games lately, either. So tell me gibberos, what are the hottest racing games these days? I like CRC 2005 because of how dirty the racing gets and how the tracks are really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

diddy kong racing

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

diddy kong racing

Please real responses only.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

SnowblindFatal posted:

Please real responses only.

diddy kong racing DS

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
PC only

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
you can emulate them on a pc so that counts

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

luncheon meat posted:

you can emulate them on a pc so that counts

go away pls

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Dirt 3 is loving awesome. I think people didn't play it because of all the free keys floating around, they just +1 their steam account instead of installing it

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
assetto corsa is O.K.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i enjoyed the Forza games a lot and had fun racing wit goons back in the day but i aint got time for that poo poo anymore

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Burnout Paradise.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Dirt 3 is loving awesome. I think people didn't play it because of all the free keys floating around, they just +1 their steam account instead of installing it

How realistic is it? I liked the realism in CRC.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
probbly some better game, yeah.

Answer is yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Rapman the Cook posted:

probbly some better game, yeah.

Answer is yeah