Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
the atmosphere of the fog world was really spot on and even the dumb cg grimdark stuff was really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOM1tPakl5E

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Silent Hill movie was not a great movie but I still love that movie, I dunno

It's one of those movies that has a really great eye, but no ear. Constantine which came out around the same time is similar.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
Freddie Got Fingered

What's great about it: literally everything

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Def agree with the blade movies.

Also Joe Dirt. Watching it is like scratching an itch.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
I only read like the first five posts of this thread but if any of you have anything negative to say about the fifth element I will seriously loving fight you in the parking lot right now

Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011
The Punisher

either one

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Snakes on a Plane

i've only ever seen it once. i will never see it again but for some reason i liked it. it's like duke nukem forever. i preordered the game but i never opened it. forever lying to myself that it is good.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
2001 a spacey oddity
Godfather

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW
Waterworld :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy6Ak1DYReI

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
samurai cop

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Silent Hill movie was not a great movie but I still love that movie, I dunno

it really got the ambiance down even if everything else was dumb as heck. i liked it well enough the one time i saw it but i haven't felt any need to see it again

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sancho posted:

Also Joe Dirt. Watching it is like scratching an itch.

this might be the end of the thread. joe dirt was trying to be dumb and still wound up being even dumber than that. i still laughed my balls off

Bitcoin420
Oct 30, 2013
Has anyone said battle royale yet?

bubblelubble
Feb 26, 2013

scribbled out the truth,
paying in naivety.
All of the Fast and Furious movies

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
The Cell.

Gorgeously shot thriller with a pants-on-head stupid plot about entering the minds of crazy people. Jennifer Lopez is pretty and wooden and Vincent D'Onofrio is crazy again. Also has Vince Vaughn trying to play an adult. It's directed by R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" video guy and looks super lush and dense with pointless metaphors almost all the way through. Dumb as gently caress; still worth it.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Next of Kin and Road House.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

kung pow enter the fist

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Happy Bear Suit posted:

kung pow enter the fist

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Alone in the Dark is some pure grade idiocy but dear god there is something magical about it.

And Freddy Got Fingered

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

ThaGhettoJew posted:

The Cell.

Gorgeously shot thriller with a pants-on-head stupid plot about entering the minds of crazy people. Jennifer Lopez is pretty and wooden and Vincent D'Onofrio is crazy again. Also has Vince Vaughn trying to play an adult. It's directed by R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion" video guy and looks super lush and dense with pointless metaphors almost all the way through. Dumb as gently caress; still worth it.

yeah id forgotten this one but this is p. much the case

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
the ninth gate has so many thing wrong with it, but i've watched it like 50 times

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

13th warrior is amazing but no one seems to like it i dunno why.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
dodgeball

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

Face/Off

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Oldstench posted:

the ninth gate has so many thing wrong with it, but i've watched it like 50 times

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Good Burger

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

13th warrior is amazing but no one seems to like it i dunno why.

i actually thought this movie was legitimately good and there was nothing dumb about it. it's just very underrated for some reason.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

How has no one said Hackers?

Edit: Or Johnny Mnemonic for that matter

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Evolution. It makes so many missteps along the way, but somehow it's a really funny movie anyway.

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
commando

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this looks awesome why is this movie supposed to be bad?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jehde posted:

How has no one said Hackers?

Edit: Or Johnny Mnemonic for that matter

i can't tell if there's really something great about them or if it's just nostalgia for the 90s that makes them great.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

12 monkeys

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Cubey posted:

12 monkeys

u trollin son

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ricochet: hilariously bad acting by Ice-T and a hilarious plot and Denzel Washington and John Lithgow as the bad guy

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Detroit Rock City

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Panty Saluter posted:

u trollin son

it's a time travel movie, those are universally dumb as gently caress

Only Slightly Bent
Jul 6, 2013

babypolis posted:

this looks awesome why is this movie supposed to be bad?

The premise is pretty out there, the characters make stupid decisions, and the bad guys are stereotypical bad guys.

You should still watch it. :iia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

waterworld is absolutely worth a watch but it's completely dumb as gently caress

• Locked thread