Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Desired AFC and NFC Championship Game participants? (Pick two per conference)
Arizona (NFC)
Baltimore (AFC)
Buffalo (AFC)
Carolina (NFC)
Cincinnati (AFC)
Cleveland (AFC)
Dallas (NFC)
Denver (AFC)
Detroit (NFC)
Green Bay (NFC)
Houston (AFC)
Indianapolis (AFC)
Kansas City (AFC)
Miami (AFC)
Minnesota (NFC)
New England (AFC)
New Orleans (NFC)
Philadelphia (NFC)
Pittsburgh (AFC)
San Diego (AFC)
San Francisco (NFC)
Seattle (NFC)
View Results

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

Ravens-Steelers Super Bowl

Final Score 13-7 Steelers

god gently caress no
I'm eager to hear the "Actually it wouldn't be so bad because" response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I wish the 49ers won the Super Bowl so the SF/SEA feud could reach levels of annoying never before seen.

Ray Rice up the middle robbed us of it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Bengals need two of four. Let's. Go. The Bengals.
I'm dumb/I believe.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Lions@Packers for the NFCN is a possibility. I'm not sure if it will be win-and-in unless both teams lose next week (and some other stuff too maybe) but it will certainly be for the division crown, and if Detroit can somehow win it will be their first division crown since the early-mid 90s and their first win in Green Bay since 1992. So while it probably won't be sudden death there's a lot riding on it for Lions fans.
Even if it's less dramatic, I'm sure NBC would rather have Rodgers in primetime over guaranteed Dalton INTs.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bengals will lose against the Broncos and then beat the Steelers. 3 AFC North teams will be in the playoff hunt again.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Peep this: the Bengals are going to beat the Broncos
Sure, next you'll tell me the Bengals will beat the Dolphins ever again.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
You're the worst.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I hate the AFC North.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I don't care who does it or what teams are involved, nothing would top one football player giving another a legit Stone Cold Stunner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm fine with that.

• Locked thread