Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Desired AFC and NFC Championship Game participants? (Pick two per conference)
Arizona (NFC)
Baltimore (AFC)
Buffalo (AFC)
Carolina (NFC)
Cincinnati (AFC)
Cleveland (AFC)
Dallas (NFC)
Denver (AFC)
Detroit (NFC)
Green Bay (NFC)
Houston (AFC)
Indianapolis (AFC)
Kansas City (AFC)
Miami (AFC)
Minnesota (NFC)
New England (AFC)
New Orleans (NFC)
Philadelphia (NFC)
Pittsburgh (AFC)
San Diego (AFC)
San Francisco (NFC)
Seattle (NFC)
View Results

• Locked thread
Bulls Hit
Dec 30, 2011

Legit questions always get stupid responses. Perhaps your brain will grow and you will gain intelligence and you might be able to provide an intelligent response someday! I don't pray, so I'm just going to hope you do get that intelligent brain some day.
Dolphins aren't in that bad of a position. Yes, we play the Broncos this weekend, but we are 5-2 in Conference currently. San Diego, right behind us, are currently 5-3. So if we somehow wind up with the same record in Conference we would beat them based on head to head.

Pittsburgh doesn't have that bad of a schedule to close out the season. Where as the Chiefs still has Denver and Arizona. Also Pitt/KC play each other, so that's 1 more loss for 1 of the wild card teams above us.

A lot of people are saying if the Dolphins can beat the Vikings/Jets Twice/Minnesota we should get in. But screw that, we nearly beat Detroit, nearly beat Green Bay, go in strong to Denver and see what we can do this week.

New England still has Detroit this week, Green Bay the following week. We seem to always play the Patriots tough, so AFC East isn't out of the picture completely. Going to need some help, and our boys are going to need to show up strong. It's going to be a fun end of the season though. It would be a shame for this team to miss the playoffs with how close they have been to 8-2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulls Hit
Dec 30, 2011

Legit questions always get stupid responses. Perhaps your brain will grow and you will gain intelligence and you might be able to provide an intelligent response someday! I don't pray, so I'm just going to hope you do get that intelligent brain some day.
Miami gutted it out, needed that win tonight. Going to have to bone up next week against the Ravens. Thankfully we played a team that didn't trust their QB and we got smart and filled the box.

Bulls Hit
Dec 30, 2011

So, Dolphins are the 6 seed, but still don't control their own destiny currently is what I've heard?

• Locked thread