Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Desired AFC and NFC Championship Game participants? (Pick two per conference)
Arizona (NFC)
Baltimore (AFC)
Buffalo (AFC)
Carolina (NFC)
Cincinnati (AFC)
Cleveland (AFC)
Dallas (NFC)
Denver (AFC)
Detroit (NFC)
Green Bay (NFC)
Houston (AFC)
Indianapolis (AFC)
Kansas City (AFC)
Miami (AFC)
Minnesota (NFC)
New England (AFC)
New Orleans (NFC)
Philadelphia (NFC)
Pittsburgh (AFC)
San Diego (AFC)
San Francisco (NFC)
Seattle (NFC)
View Results

• Locked thread
excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars
Those are at least losses to good teams. KC's losses to Tennessee and Oakland are going to come back and bite them in the rear end unless they sweep the rest of the way.

Tennessee and loving Oakland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars
Chiefs stay alive for another week by doing what they should have done 3 weeks ago and beating the Raiders (how the hell did we lose that first game?)

Pittsburgh is not a good match-up, but they seem to struggle at times. I can't decide if I want the soul-crushing loss that keeps us out of the playoffs to come against the Steelers or Chargers. I don't want to give Todd Haley the satisfaction of beating the Chiefs, but then again I don't want a happy SA2K either. Decisions...

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

The Chargers are going 2-0 so everyone compute your scenarios with that in mind

You're pretty confident seeing as your QB is likely in terrible pain and Keenan Allen is out.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Rivers needs great WRs all the time, he has never thrown, a game winning touchdown to, say, Seyi Ajirotutu at Kansas City before.

I am very sad, now all he'll have to throw to is Floyd, Royal, Ajirotutu, Gates, Green, Oliver, and Brown. What will we ever do.

When you lose to SF this week we'll see how you feel about it then.

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I'll feel a lot better than you will since you're losing to the Steelers

But you'll be all but eliminated too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

excidium
Oct 24, 2004

Tambahawk Soars

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Letting football affect how you feel and act in life is pretty childish and if it does, you should probably seek professional help.

Life is beautiful

Who are you?

• Locked thread