Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Desired AFC and NFC Championship Game participants? (Pick two per conference)
Arizona (NFC)
Baltimore (AFC)
Buffalo (AFC)
Carolina (NFC)
Cincinnati (AFC)
Cleveland (AFC)
Dallas (NFC)
Denver (AFC)
Detroit (NFC)
Green Bay (NFC)
Houston (AFC)
Indianapolis (AFC)
Kansas City (AFC)
Miami (AFC)
Minnesota (NFC)
New England (AFC)
New Orleans (NFC)
Philadelphia (NFC)
Pittsburgh (AFC)
San Diego (AFC)
San Francisco (NFC)
Seattle (NFC)
View Results

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I would put $50 on the NFC South winning the Super Bowl if Vegas had odds on it. The return would probably be pretty massive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Chifley posted:

Well Andrew Luck is right there, already living up to all the pre-draft hype and poised to be Manning for the next 15 years. What will inevitably happen is that one of Steelers/Pats/Broncos will also find the next HoF QB and the AFC will laugh in the face of parity for another 15 years.

That or Manning and Brady don't get any worse and play for another 10 years just for the hell of it.

Bold prediction that may not actually be bold: while not as eccentric and fun to watch, Luck will be better than Manning when he really hits the stride of his prime.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
11-5 and out of the playoffs?

Doesn't matter. NFC South is gonna win the super bowl anyway.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
As long as the bucs pick in the top 3 I think we are good to take mariota but we will probably take an OT only because it's too early to take a safety.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Silly Burrito posted:

Whether we could actually beat the Bucs to get there is an entirely different story.

Lol

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I hope all NFC South games end in a tie for the rest of the year.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
If the playoffs start and your team isn't in the hunt, I invite you to the [whatever NFC South team accidentally gets into the playoffs] bandwagon. If you have no team and you aren't on this bandwagon, then you hate fun.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
If the Titans draft Mariota before we can I'll be pissed. Sorry you guys hosed up with your QB pick last year.

I have a bad feeling the Bucs will trade the pick for Cutler or something and then pick a safety.

E: it could be bias but I don't see Jameis having a great pro career and I see more in Mariota.

Cole fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Dec 19, 2014

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Silly Burrito posted:

Go Saints

That is all.

Wrong. A 6 win playoff team needs to happen.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Maybe the saints will rest their starters

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
If the saints went 6-10 and made the playoffs and won the super bowl they would be .500. That's a bandwagon I can get on.

I am also a bucs fan so that might be impacting my dreams a little bit.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Uhhhhhhh the patriots will not beat the nfc south in the super bowl so what the hell are you guys talking about

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Waroduce posted:

What are the games today that matter?

Gb v det andddd ??

Atlanta v Carolina

To decide your eventual super bowl champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Brady and Manning in the AFCCG is like the super bowl before the super bowl. Brady Manning Bowl 17 or whatever.

CBS, hire me for marketing.

• Locked thread