Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
plz translate this for me, i speak spanish but not enough so hook me up ill buy you something special maybe or i could let u in on the treasure :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

"this life is an eternal hellscape, i will never be freed, please keep safe and live long, and also eat my rear end"

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
"burrito taco marijuana chimmy chonga sneak across the border and sleep all day cactus guacamole"

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Stux posted:

"this life is an eternal hellscape, i will never be freed, please keep safe and live long, and also eat my rear end"

I'd like to think this came from the bowels of some Chilean prison.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The cockroach, the cockroach, can't walk anymore, because it doesn't have any marijuana to smoke.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
yo soy afrutado

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
no entiendo espanol, solo hablas inglais

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Dear Daughter,

You have no idea how happy it made me to receive your letter (might be postcard), for I believe God has heard me, I have asked him to do so much for you that I believe he has finally realized that it was necessary for him to pay attention to my pleas so that he may *cannot read this word* for you and your daughters - specially the youngest one *placeholder*, when I saw her so alone without a mother who would *word* for her like every mother should, it broke my heart, and I don't think I've ever felt as awful as I did that day, but I believe God has finally realized that you deserve his protection so that in turn you may protect your own as he decrees (rough translation, I can put it a little more elegantly). When I received your letter, I thought to myself "Thank God I didn't make a mistake."

Your mother,
Emilia
-----

Give me a little bit and I'll translate it all.

e: Jesus, gently caress, this cursive. Also, that first sentence. Holy gently caress.

e2: tl;dr: Mother and daughter have a falling out. Daughter writes letter to mother after some time. Mother thinks her prayers have been answered, writes back.

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Nov 10, 2014

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
It's some letter to a daughter.

"You can't imagine how happy I am to see your letter, it's as if God has heard my prayers...blah blah blah boring poo poo"

the writer has really bad handwriting and what I could make out seemed boring so I gave up

also I'm about to scan someone in an MRI so I have better things to do

thanks op

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
It appears to be from some fortune-teller type woman writing. Let's see now.. yeah, it's just basic fortune prediction crap. But then writes to the woman about a child she's yet to conceive. She says that the woman's son will be gay, but that he'll meet a really cool chick on some website, and he'll then turn out normal and bear her grandchildren afterall.

I'm pretty sure that the letter is foretelling of Spanlove's romance with me! :D

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Batterypowered7 posted:

Dear Daughter,

You have no idea how happy it made me to receive your letter (might be postcard), for I believe God has heard me, I have asked him to do so much for you that I believe he has finally realized that it was necessary for him to pay attention to my pleas so that he may *cannot read this word* for you and your daughters - specially the youngest one...

Your mother,
Emilia
-----

e: Jesus, gently caress, this cursive. Also, that first sentence. Holy gently caress.

e2: tl;dr: Mother and daughter have a falling out. Daughter writes letter to mother after some time. Mother thinks her prayers have been answered, writes back.
Do me a favor and do the whole thing could you? There is a gift cert in it for you

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Yeah it's all pretty usual stuff, blah blah hope you and yours are doing well, some people are a disgrace, God this and that, I think of you and yours all night, all that sort of stuff. The kind of thing you write to your daughter when you're old and alone and nobody comes to visit your old judgmental rear end because you've always been pushing on everyone.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

Yeah it's all pretty usual stuff, blah blah hope you and yours are doing well, some people are a disgrace, God this and that, I think of you and yours all night, all that sort of stuff. The kind of thing you write to your daughter when you're old and alone and nobody comes to visit your old judgmental rear end because you've always been pushing on everyone.

That's as good a translation as any

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright thanks guys

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I Am A Robot posted:

It's some letter to a daughter.

"You can't imagine how happy I am to see your letter, it's as if God has heard my prayers...blah blah blah boring poo poo"

the writer has really bad handwriting and what I could make out seemed boring so I gave up

also I'm about to scan someone in an MRI so I have better things to do

thanks op

HIPPA :ohdear:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

you can't loving personally identify someone by 'someone had an MRI somewhere on Earth on November 10th' you nitwit. HIPAA is mean but not that mean :/

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Batterypowered7 posted:

Dear Daughter,

You have no idea how happy it made me to receive your letter (might be postcard), for I believe God has heard me, I have asked him to do so much for you that I believe he has finally realized that it was necessary for him to pay attention to my pleas so that he may *cannot read this word* for you and your daughters - specially the youngest one *placeholder*, when I saw her so alone without a mother who would *word* for her like every mother should, it broke my heart, and I don't think I've ever felt as awful as I did that day, but I believe God has finally realized that you deserve his protection so that in turn you may protect your own as he decrees (rough translation, I can put it a little more elegantly). When I received your letter, I thought to myself "Thank God I didn't make a mistake."

Your mother,
Emilia
-----

Hey thanks for translating the rest man. I got you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

CrashCat posted:

you can't loving personally identify someone by 'someone had an MRI somewhere on Earth on November 10th' you nitwit. HIPAA is mean but not that mean :/

HIPAA isn't mean at all since it is hardly ever enforced and usually only in the most ridiculously bad of cases.

• Locked thread