Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I watched the pilot yesterday and thought it was contrived moronic garbage...does it get any better as time goes on or should I skip this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Not really, and the main actress is unable to emote in any way resembling a human; but, James Spader does threaten, stab and murder a lot of people, so if your netflix queue is empty, play it in the background while you wash dishes or some poo poo, I don't know

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

James Spader is the only reason I gave it a shot, but when it looked like they made him literally god and provided no explanation for how he (or anybody) knows the poo poo they know it just seemed pointless to keep watching.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jackson
Eddie Murphy
Jay Z
Barack Obama
Muhammad Ali
Jackie Robinson
Frederick Douglass
MLK
Dave Chappelle
Neil Degrasse Tyson
Whoopi Goldberg

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Simstim posted:

Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jackson
Eddie Murphy
Jay Z
Barack Obama
Muhammad Ali
Jackie Robinson
Frederick Douglass
MLK
Dave Chappelle
Neil Degrasse Tyson
Whoopi Goldberg

That is the Boule--the Blacklist is a TV show starring mostly white people and that butt-chinned captain guy from the second and third Matrix movies.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
James Spader tries to come across as such a badass but I don't believe it with his little baby face and chubby cheeks and alopecia

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The sole appeal of The Blacklist is watching James Spader chew the gently caress out of the scenery and make fun of everyone. Everything else is secondary.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

You don't even know my real name. I'm the loving lizard king :smugdog:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
james spader is making fedoras hip and cool again right?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

shiksa posted:

james spader is making fedoras hip and cool again right?

yeah man definitely. i recommend all of you start wearing them on the regs

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Its just james spader swaggering around for 45 minutes leaving cryptic clues for the heroine to solve and being generally invincible which is fine but it gets old after a while.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

why does the list have to be black

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

What was that James Spader show where he would always make women desperately want to gently caress him and then not gently caress them? The Practice? I think he started the whole fedora thing back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Butthole
Apr 21, 2014

by Ion Helmet

BeefThief posted:

What was that James Spader show where he would always make women desperately want to gently caress him and then not gently caress them? The Practice? I think he started the whole fedora thing back then.

that was dinner at your mom's house

• Locked thread