Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tsinava posted:

Three olives this thread isn't about your attention-seeking behavior, it's about the OP's.

gently caress YOU BITCH I HAVE FEELINGS! God drat it, you and your kind are always such loving bullies, gently caress you, I'm a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I can't believe that story had no ending wtf

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
hahaha holy poo poo did you see that guy?

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I was misled by this threads title into believing that it was worth reading

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Three Olives posted:

gently caress YOU BITCH I HAVE FEELINGS! God drat it, you and your kind are always such loving bullies, gently caress you, I'm a good guy.
I'm really not trying to be a bully. I'm just saying that maybe you should start a camwhore thread or something?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Maybe it is jizzing 37 times in a row. No man has the balls to do that.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
trolled by the poon.

kill yourself

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a good go to if a woman is giving you poo poo at the bar is just stick you're finger down you're throat and vom on her. sorry miss i am drunk

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Helmholz posted:

I was misled by this threads title into believing that it was worth reading
I was really expecting a punchline

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

wait op did you actually write that and not copy + paste it from somewhere because i cant find it on google and if so then lol

dont lol at my life you piece of poo poo

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Three Olives posted:

are you gonna suck that guy's d*ck?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Vorik posted:

dont lol at my life you piece of poo poo

gbs's reaction is very similar to reddit

makes you think.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Here is a photo of me being extremely drunk:

Don't make fun of me tyia.

im the guy in the deep v with a loofah on his head and a vagina pendant

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what kind of man gets laughed out of the bar
no man no man at all

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
stop realposting replies of lazy c/ps that are probably fakeposts anyways idiots

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
Every man wants to tell those annoying lying bitches to gently caress off. That's what the story is about. A lot of people have the balls to do it, though.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This kind of thing has literally never happened to me..do many men wander around through life worrying about being made fun of by women?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

This kind of thing has literally never happened to me..do many men wander around through life worrying about being made fun of by women?

tee hee *laughs @ u*

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Dude should have neged, then he could of had terrible sex w/one of them and made her feel bad about herself. What a beta.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

There is something abnormal about you, OP.

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
You should have gone robert de niro in taxi driver joe pesci in goodfellas on their asses.Probably.I don't really understand this story.What were they laughing at anyway?Did you miss out the part where they bullied you?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

monkey posted:

I read the whole drat thread and still can't figure out what it is that every man wants to do but does not have the balls to do.

He was such a bitch that he took all the punk rear end bitchiness of the whole world on his shoulders.

He became Bitch Jesus.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
I thought all men wanted to kill their father and gently caress their mother. what the gently caress, failed thread

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
OP do you at least know how to suck your own dick

Is that what you went to do after leaving the bar

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

They were probably just laughing at your rainbow dash backpack and/or rat tail.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
ha ha somebody post that 'every morning I palm slam Riddick" thing again

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Seriously though what is this a c/p from

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
here, I formatted it for you so it's readable

Vorik posted:

Let me paint a scene for everyone. I am a single male, age 32. I have practically no outside life from work other than exercising and a few extreme sports that I only do about once or twice a year.

I really do not have many friends. And 0 friends that I do things with on a normal basis. So, I decided to treat myself to a couple of craft beers from this bar/beer store. Here is what I found. I am still encountering that same behavior from the groups of women who are immature. Let me explain. I have been to this bar 3 times, and most of the times, it has been very respectful, everybody gets along, quiet small crowds filled with festive smiles, where everybody enjoys conversing with each other.

Tonight, things were different. Immediately when I entered, and was waiting for a beer, I noticed 3 women laughing historically. I turned around to smile, and the all looked at each other, paused, and then laughed.

I turned back around to the bar.

Then, one of them tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around, and they all started laughing again. One even pointed at me. I tried to talk to them to see what was so funny, and they all ignored me, and continued laughing even harder.

It was as if I was the joke. I am sure I was the joke somehow, so I walk off. From across the room, I see one of the girls immediately whispering into another person at the bar's ear,

while looking at me. Once

I notice that she is still staring at me with strangers and laughing, I am just stunned. I even walked outside the bar. They followed, and I tried to talk to them again like a normal adult with a grin on my face. They completely ignored me when I spoke, and even turned their backs to me. So, I went back inside. Then, they did it again. From across the room, I could see the one girl whispering into someones ear,

and looking at me laughing. This is about the 5th time. So, I have had enough, I decide I cannot escape the trolls. I am checking out for the night. Two of the girls get behind me in line. The bar got very quiet. I turned to them, and told them that they were very immature. They looked at each other like they didn't know what I was talking about. I told them everything I just told you. I asked again, why were they laughing at me. They apologized and said that they were wrong. One of them offered to buy me a drink. I said no, you cannot buy me a drink, you are the reason I am leaving.
Getting trolled by a group of mid twenties year old bitches is the worse experience I have had in a

long time.

There is nothing abnormal about me either. Their self centered laughs were more important than a lonely mans heart. It's really discouraging to experience a bully as an adult. Most of the time, the behavior of a bully disappears, but sometimes, it comes back, in the form of multiple co-consiprating bullies, and reminds us how awful being bullied is.

Can anybody here explain to me why this happened, why this is still happening, and how to avoid these types of people. It's really just what I need after having a stressful work week.

The weekend hits,
and it is supposed to be more relaxing and enjoyable,
but becomes turned into a joke,
where I am the punchline.

It makes life not worth living.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

"[IMG posted:

http://i58.tinypic.com/291nscl.jpg[/IMG]" post="437543128"]
here, I formatted it for you so it's readable

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
someone mod challenge three olives to have sex with the op and cheer xer up

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Vorik posted:

I noticed 3 women laughing historically.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Momohime Katsumi posted:

someone mod challenge three olives to have sex with the op and cheer xer up

The only person three olives is gonna get mod challenged to gently caress is Pavel Petel and that would be the most rhetorical mod challenge ever

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Three Olives should get a mod challenge to have his father accept his lifestyle.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Apthous posted:

Three Olives should get a mod challenge to have his father accept his lifestyle.

who cares, his father should accept his lifestyle no matter what and be proud of any successes his son has and help him learn from his mistakes.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Baxter posted:

32 and you never heard of loving paragraphs?

Loll

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

who cares, his father should accept his lifestyle no matter what and be proud of any successes his son has and help him learn from his mistakes.

"should"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Apthous posted:

"should"

surprised you didn't go for the slightly more effort post of "being gay is his mistake"

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

you have to remember that his lifestyle includes owning a condo in loving goddamn dallas which unlike having a craving for the cock is something no father should have to accept

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dave Concepcion posted:

you have to remember that his lifestyle includes owning a condo in loving goddamn dallas which unlike having a craving for the cock is something no father should have to accept

"oh man my son is successful enough to be so bourgeois that random slackers on the internet get super butthurt like my son usually is on sunday mornings instead of going to church."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

fyodor posted:

ever notice how the mona lisa is an uggo. makes u think

mona lisa is a dude i cannot believe all the people who think it's a woman jesus christ

• Locked thread