Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

krampster2 posted:

Who cares just get in quick before someone posts your joke before you.

i enjoy tellign people their joke was already told

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I post some stupid bullshit and keep tabs on the thread from then on if it was interesting looking

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i only read posts by gbs big dogs so i just scan the thread real quick looking for specific avatars

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
with extreme prejudice

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
tl;dr

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
theres no way im reading a bunch of poo poo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Inevitable posted:

i read every single post word for word and consider whether or not i really have something new to contribute to the thread

never ever, i never ever ever do this, nobody has ever done this

I used to do this then I became gay

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I used to do this then I became gay

And then you died?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
To be quite honest it depends on the quality of the thread. If it's something that's gold on the ground floor page one then I'll read through the whole thing. But if it's longer than a page I'll probably only poo poo post or reply to recent posts. Like this for example. I read about 4 replies before deciding to give my input. For all I know the topic may have hanged to Transformers already and this will seem out of context but I don't care.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I treat all threads equally.

I put on a mash-up of scitar music and Gregorian monk chants while consuming Amazonian hallucinogens. Then I open my Mind's Eye and look into the ether of the cosmos to look upon the Platonic ideal of "Thread".

Then I go take a poo poo and make a crack about the OP's mom.

Your mom stars in a Tiajuana donkey show, OP.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Robbie Fowler posted:

i just shitpost when i feel like it really. sometimes i don't even read the OP. actually most of the time i don't.

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society
thank you for this very important thought piece. i too wonder how people deal with this.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE posted:

thank you for this very important thought piece. i too wonder how people deal with this.

Just answer the question please

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I seriously probably read 95% of the thread I'm in

Sometimes

YOUR UNCOOL NIECE
May 6, 2007

Kanga-Rat Murder Society

Devils Affricate posted:

Just answer the question please

sorry I didn't read any of the thread so I don't really know what's going on.

e: sever

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i don't really "get" the Onion

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Libelous Slander posted:

i don't really "get" the Onion

their sports news comedy show was the best sports news comedy on television and its a shame it was cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I generally just go to the last 3 pages and read from then on, then go back further if it's funny or interesting.

With exception to .filename threads, I lose interest pretty quickly. There's only so much funny that can come from derailed arguments and snarky snipes that happen between the same 10 people everytime.

• Locked thread