Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I THINK HIS KNEE BLEW, WOO OO WOOOOH

Welcome to the Week 11 NFL Fantasy Football sit/start thread! The pain is almost over.

It is OK to sit your studs if you feel you have better studs. But probably not.

List your league settings and matchups when you post your sit/start questions.

Make it loving short and sweet, nobody wants to read a novella.

The Jags, Ravens, Cowboys and Jets are on bye.

:siren: Here are this week's suave D/ST streamer picks :siren:

… heavily-weighted on Vegas odds of lowest-scoring games, lightly-weighted on the seasonal ranking of the D/ST, seasonal ranking of the opposing offense, and whether D/ST is home or away. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to pick the grand slam, just the streaming option least likely to gently caress you over with a negative score. The first-mentioned team per line item is the D/ST to target.

A shitboat of nice home games to pick from:

MIA vs BUF
ARI vs DET
CLE vs HOU
KC vs SEA
SF @ NYG
SD vs OAK

Sorry boys, JAX is on bye

previous weeks posted:

Week 10 results

ARI vs STL: 27
SEA vs NYG: 7
KC @ BUF: 7
BAL vs TEN: 14
DET vs MIA: 10
DAL vs JAX (in London): 11

Avg: 12.6

Week 9 results

KC vs NYJ: 5
CLE vs TB: 8
SEA vs OAK: 15
CIN vs JAX: 7
MIN vs WAS: 7
SF vs STL: 11
MIA vs SD: 20

Avg: 10.4

Week 8 results

BUF @ NYJ: 16
MIA @ JAX: 26
MIN @ TB: 20
HOU @ TEN: 7
CLE vs OAK: 11
KC vs STL: 20
SEA @ CAR: 12

Avg: 16

Week 7 results

BUF vs MIN: 12
ARI @ OAK: 6
SEA @ STL: 1
SD vs KC: 2
PIT vs HOU: 6

Avg: 5.4

Week 6 results

SD @ OAK: 0
BAL @ TB: 7
TEN vs JAX: 12
SF @ STL: 14
DET @ MIN: 20

Avg: 10.6

Week 5 results

SD vs NYJ: 14
DET vs BUF: 11
SF vs KC: 5
SEA @ WAS: 2
TEN vs CLE: -3
CAR vs CHI: 18

Avg: 8.3

Week 4 results

SD vs JAX: 10 pts
MIA @ OAK: 17 pts
BAL vs CAR: 7 pts
PIT vs. TB: 2 pts
HOU vs BUF: 13 pts

Avg: 9.8

Week 3 results

MIA vs KC: 10 pts
CAR vs PIT: -7
HOU @ NYG: -1
BAL @ CLE: 2
SF @ ARI: 2

Avg: 1.2

Week 2 results (std scoring)

HOU @ OAK: 8 pts
TB vs STL: 4 pts
WAS vs JAX: 18 pts

Avg: 10

Running average: 9.37

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Nov 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
I could use some advice on my line-up this week. I'm 7-3 and starting to plan for play-offs.

QB: RG3 over Wilson? TB's defense looked awful last week, so I kind of want to go all-in on Washington. But, Wilson's shown a crazy high ceiling (when he busts out the run and becomes another RB).

WR: OBJ seems pretty much match-up proof at this point.

Flex: Jordan Matthews or Ryan Mathews? Jordan looked like the new #1 target last night, but I have no idea if it'll last. Ryan Mathews may or may not be the lead back in SD and the match-up looks better. EDIT: Actually, is Rashad Jennings worth considering if he comes back this week?

DST: Go Vikings this week right? As good as the Eagles did last night, Aaron Rodgers seems a bad match-up for any defense, plus the Chicago offense has been shaky this entire season.

Also, woke-up to an offer: Larry Donnel for Ryan Mathews. Bad trade right? I feel like I should at least wait to see where Mathews falls back into the offense before I try to sell.

Sushipants fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 11, 2014

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
I'm 6-4 and in third place but it's a long fall if I lose this week. I'm against a guy that started 5-0 and is on a 5 game losing skid now. Who would you start at RB2?

Lamar Miller (Q) vs Buffalo (on Thursday night)
Tre Mason vs Denver
Bobby Rainey/Charles Sims (I have both) at Washington

I'm leaning Mason.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life

Sushipants posted:

QB: RG3 over Wilson? TB's defense looked awful last week, so I kind of want to go all-in on Washington. But, Wilson's shown a crazy high ceiling (when he busts out the run and becomes another RB).

Flex: Jordan Matthews or Ryan Mathews? Jordan looked like the new #1 target last night, but I have no idea if it'll last. Ryan Mathews may or may not be the lead back in SD and the match-up looks better. EDIT: Actually, is Rashad Jennings worth considering if he comes back this week?

DST: Go Vikings this week right? As good as the Eagles did last night, Aaron Rodgers seems a bad match-up for any defense, plus the Chicago offense has been shaky this entire season.

Also, woke-up to an offer: Larry Donnel for Ryan Mathews. Bad trade right? I feel like I should at least wait to see where Mathews falls back into the offense before I try to sell.

I would go with Wilson, he has a high floor as well as a high ceiling because of rushing yards.

Stick with Jordan Matthews, Sanchez seems to like him.

For DST I'd say depends on how many points you lose for points allowed. In my league you don't lose that many so a defense that gives up a lot of points but still gets lots of sacks, turnovers, etc can score big. I'm still starting the Eagles because of that.

That's a horrible trade.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Industrial posted:

I'm 6-4 and in third place but it's a long fall if I lose this week. I'm against a guy that started 5-0 and is on a 5 game losing skid now. Who would you start at RB2?

Lamar Miller (Q) vs Buffalo (on Thursday night)
Tre Mason vs Denver
Bobby Rainey/Charles Sims (I have both) at Washington

I'm leaning Mason.

I don't like Miller this week. He was completely ineffective on Sunday and the short week doesn't bode well.

Denver's run D is really good and the Rams will likely be trailing, but he should get the volume which Rainey/Sims might not. I guess he's probably the best option, but he's not a good option.

-----

0.2 PPR, 10 team, Yahoo

Pick an RB2

Jeremy Hill @ New Orleans
Ryan Mathews vs Oakland

Leaning Hill just because we don't know how much work Mathews will get. Hill ran okay against Cleveland, but the Bengals had a horrible gameplan and didn't give him the ball. Can't decide if they'll gently caress it up again or if he'll have a big bounceback game.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

0.5 PPR, and big play bonuses.
In the TE slot, start Mychel Rivera @SD, or Dwayne Allen v. NE?

Same league, pick my RB2 (RB1 is Jamaal): Jerick McKinnon @Chi, Lamar Miller (Q) v. Buf, Charles Sims @Was.

1.0 PPR, standard ESPN.
Pick my RB2 (RB1 is Jamaal): Montee Ball (Q) @StL, Knile Davis v. Sea, Ronnie Hillman (Q) @StL, Charles Sims @Was.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
^^I think I'd go Allen and Mckinnon, and for the last one I'm not really sure. Rivera has been pretty good too so I think either should do you fine.

I am not liking any of my options for RB2 this week in standard:

Joique Bell @ Arizona
Lamar Miller vs Buf
Sims @ Was

Lamar Miller is hurt and has an awful matchup, Sims probably won't get a lot of carries and even if he does who knows how good he'll be, and Joique is disappointing and in a committee. I feel like Miller has the lowest floor and ceiling, Joique has a decent floor, but only of 5-6 points with a ceiling not much higher than that, and Sims is just a gamble. I guess I'd lean Joique, but I'm tempted to roll the dice on Sims.

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Nov 12, 2014

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Murphy Brownback posted:

I am not liking any of my options for RB2 this week in standard:

Joique Bell @ Arizona
Lamar Miller vs Buf
Sims @ Was

Go with Bell here.

.5 ppr, pick a WR2:

Sanu @ NO
Brandin Cooks vs CIN

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
Yahoo standard pick 2

Fjax @mia
Bryant @Ten
J Matthews @GB

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Suave Fedora posted:

Go with Bell here.

.5 ppr, pick a WR2:

Sanu @ NO
Brandin Cooks vs CIN

cooks, his home splits are drastically better and after last week I wouldn't risk another Andy implosion

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Golden Tate@Ari
Sammy Watkins@Mia
Andre Johnson@Cle

Tate was a more obvious play when Calvin was out but I'm still leaning that way this week. They still used him effectively last week with Calvin back.

Also; Lions, bitch

Will I ever start Andre Johnson again this year? Not too likely I'd say. Weird.

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?
ESPN standard, these are my DST options:

KC vs SEA
WSH vs TB
SD vs OAK
MIN @ CHI

SD matchup looks appealing here, but the D has been horrible this year points wise so I don't know what to do

WR2:
VJax @ WSH
Benjamin vs ATL

I like VJax sometimes, but Evans is getting the red zone work, so I'm leaning Benjamin this week, thoughts?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

shitbutt cockfag posted:

KC vs SEA
WSH vs TB
SD vs OAK
MIN @ CHI

SD matchup looks appealing here, but the D has been horrible this year points wise so I don't know what to do

WR2:
VJax @ WSH
Benjamin vs ATL

I like VJax sometimes, but Evans is getting the red zone work, so I'm leaning Benjamin this week, thoughts?

I'd probably go with Washington ,and Benjamin

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

shitbutt cockfag posted:

KC vs SEA
WSH vs TB
SD vs OAK
MIN @ CHI

Yeah, plus the fact when San Diego D/ST was up against Oak in week 6, they were terrible (28 pts allowed, 0 sacks, 1 int, 0 fumbles, 0 TDs), which makes me think that's a trap game. Though that was in Oak.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

shitbutt cockfag posted:

KC vs SEA
WSH vs TB
SD vs OAK
MIN @ CHI

WR2:
VJax @ WSH
Benjamin vs ATL

KC, VJax is for me a preferable WR2.

TheZissou
Aug 23, 2006

You left your dog, you idiots!
Which QB should I start?
Drew Brees at home against CIN OR Tom Brady at IND?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

TheZissou posted:

Which QB should I start?
Drew Brees at home against CIN OR Tom Brady at IND?

I hate you. Why do you get to have both of those heroes?

I might start Brady, on the basis that NO as a team has not been looking too great recently, although CIN looks horrible. Brady is marginally better QB, but IND is a much better D. So it's a close call and they're both studs and let me just repeat that I hate you for having two superstar QBs on your fantasy football team while I'm stuck with Matt Ryan and Terry Bridgewater.

Going back to this:

Leperflesh posted:

1.0 PPR, standard ESPN.
Pick my RB2 (RB1 is Jamaal): Montee Ball (Q) @StL, Knile Davis v. Sea, Ronnie Hillman (Q) @StL, Charles Sims @Was.

Murphy Brownback posted:

...and for the last one I'm not really sure.

I snagged Pierre Thomas off the waivers (dropped Andre Holmes for him), so my RB2 options (for the 1.0 PPR league) now include Thomas. Obviously he's still questionable, but if he plays, do you like him over Ball, Davis, Hillman, and Sims?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

West vs. Houston
S. Jackson @ Carolina
CJ Anderson @ St. Louis

Pick 1, PPR.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

0.2 PPR, 10 team, Yahoo

Pick an RB2

Jeremy Hill @ New Orleans
Ryan Mathews vs Oakland

Leaning Hill just because we don't know how much work Mathews will get. Hill ran okay against Cleveland, but the Bengals had a horrible gameplan and didn't give him the ball. Can't decide if they'll gently caress it up again or if he'll have a big bounceback game.

Thoughts? Looks like Mathews is a go and is expected to get 15 touches, and Gio is likely out. Still leaning Hill I think; but there's a chance the Bengals fall behind early and abandon him...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'd start Matthews, at least until the Bengals demonstrate they're capable of converting a third down more than three or four times a game. (Hyperbole, but it sure seemed that way.) That offense was such a complete disaster last week that even if Hill got 100% of the carries, you still might wind up with like 8 points. Or somehow get negative points. Or maybe they just forfeit the game.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Its Miller Time posted:

West vs. Houston
S. Jackson @ Carolina
CJ Anderson @ St. Louis

Pick 1, PPR.

west or anderson if you believe in him, im staying away from denvers backfield for this week

Mexican Land Baron
Aug 5, 2008
standard ESPN scoring:

QB
Matt Ryan @ CAR
Mark Sanchez @ GB
or RG3 vs. TB is on waivers

Need 2RB and a flex:
Andre Ellington vs. DET
Jeremy Hill @ NO (looks like Gio is out again)
LeSean McCoy @ GB
Rashad Jennings vs. SF
ODB vs. SF

I'm tempted to bench McCoy because he looked like poo poo against the Panthers, but I also want to wait a week to see how Jennings does coming back from injury.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
I have 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex slot up for grabs this week due to byes and injuries.

WR:
  • Andre Johnson (@ Cle)
  • Jordan Matthews (@ GB)
RB:
  • Terrance West (vs Hou)
  • Fred Jackson (@ Mia)
  • Darren McFadden (@ SD)
  • Lamar Miller (vs Buf)

For WR, I'm leaning toward AJ80 over Matthews, but I'd love to be convinced otherwise.

For RB, I'm leaning toward West. Against Buffalo and uncertainty whether carries will still be limited, I want nothing to do with Lamar this week. FJax is in a similar boat, but his matchup is better and he got more work last week. Both Lamar and FJax play Thursday, unfortunately. McFadden would be a gamble, but at least he is the clear cut RB1 on his team, which can't be said about the other 3. He also had a decent game against the Chargers week 6 (~80 yards).

That leaves the Flex. Should I go with one of the remaining WRs or RBs?

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I need help for my RB2

Fred Jackson @ Miami
Ryan Matthews vs Oakland
Brandon Oliver vs Oakland

Jackson has the tougher matchup, but Matthews is coming back from an injury, and Oliver has been disapponinting and Matthews will eat into his snaps. I have no idea.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

TNG posted:

I need help for my RB2

Fred Jackson @ Miami
Ryan Matthews vs Oakland
Brandon Oliver vs Oakland

Jackson has the tougher matchup, but Matthews is coming back from an injury, and Oliver has been disapponinting and Matthews will eat into his snaps. I have no idea.

I'd do Mathews (ha, did I answer in the other thread too?)

Non-PPR, pick two:
Alshon Jeffery v Minnesota
Golden Tate @ Arizona
Sammy Watkins @ Miami
Ryan Mathews v Oakland

If Marshall is limited, it makes it easier to go for Jeffery, but still. I have very little confidence in the Bears offense and Jeffery has been OK but not great all year.

I feel like Tate has a higher floor and not even necessarily a lower ceiling. He's on a great team that likes to pass. However, I'm starting Stafford at QB so if Arizona shuts Detroit down, I'd be screwed starting them both.

Watkins seems very boom or bust and I don't think I should gamble on him against Miami, right?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start Mathews. Oakland is terrible, Oliver hasn't looked great lately, and I've got to think the Chargers are going to try to get Mathews going and get their season back on track.

sourdough fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 13, 2014

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Vikings @Chi?

OR

Browns vs. Hou?

Need to claim one tonight

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Tom Gorman posted:

Vikings @Chi?

OR

Browns vs. Hou?

Need to claim one tonight

I'd go Browns. They create consistent pressure and Mallett is an unknown QB at this point in their offense. Cutler is always lovely against Green Bay so he's probably going to rebound somewhat.

I've got too many options right now. Bold is what I'm leaning towards.

Pick two WR:

A. Brown @ Ten
B. Marshall vs. Min

G. Tate @ Ari
M. Bryant @ Ten Flex
O. Beckham Jr. vs. SF

Pick two RB:

L. Bell @ Ten
C. Anderson @ Stl

F. Gore @ NYG
S. Jackson @ Car

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

RVProfootballer posted:

I'd do Mathews (ha, did I answer in the other thread too?)

Non-PPR, pick two:
Alshon Jeffery v Minnesota
Golden Tate @ Arizona
Sammy Watkins @ Miami
Ryan Mathews v Oakland

If Marshall is limited, it makes it easier to go for Jeffery, but still. I have very little confidence in the Bears offense and Jeffery has been OK but not great all year.

I feel like Tate has a higher floor and not even necessarily a lower ceiling. He's on a great team that likes to pass. However, I'm starting Stafford at QB so if Arizona shuts Detroit down, I'd be screwed starting them both.

Watkins seems very boom or bust and I don't think I should gamble on him against Miami, right?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start Mathews. Oakland is terrible, Oliver hasn't looked great lately, and I've got to think the Chargers are going to try to get Mathews going and get their season back on track.

Hah, sorry about that. I only realized my mistake after I got back from the supermarket. Thanks. Non-PPR? Matthews seems like the safe bet, as you said, but Tate has been really been coming on and I think the Lion's defense will be able to give Stafford lots of opportunities to hopefully not throw a bunch of interceptions and instead a great deal to Tate. Although Megatron's return would cut into his opportunities. So Mathews and Tate since I don't really trust Cutler anymore and Miami has a pretty good secondary.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Non PPR, Pick an RB2:

CJ Anderson @ StL
Lamar Miller @ Buf
Charles Sims @ Cle
Isaiah Crowell @ Hou

All pretty awful choices, I realize. Miller would be the no-brainer, but with the injury and the tough matchup, I'm tempted to gamble on Anderson? Or is Ball likely to take the lead in Denver with Hillman down?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Having trouble deciding on my stacked WR situation

Yahoo standard, non-PPR, pick 3:

TY Hilton v.NE
AJ Green @NO
Calvin Johnson @Ari
Emmanuel Sanders @StL

and, in the same league, my decidedly less-than-stacked RB situation

Pick 2
Trent Richardson v.NE
Shane Vereen @Ind
Joique Bell @Ari
Terrance West v.Hou

Bolded are my current leans. Green has the Dalton problem, but Hilton will probably be seeing a lot of Revis. For the RBs, West has upside and a couple of big weeks but that rotation is unpredictable. Richardson isn't going to blow anybody away but he'll get plenty of carries, and Vereen is in the same boat.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

My RB's are hot garbage, and I feel like I'm flipping a coin between five of them. Non-PPR, need to start two:

Jerick Mickinnon @ CHI
CJ Anderson @ STL
Lamar Miller vs. BUF
Bishop Sankey vs. PIT
Trent Richardson vs. NE

I'm leaning McKinnon and Anderson. Miller was my go to start every week, but he's hurt and is on a short week. He only had four touches last week, so I'm planning to avoid him until next week.

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!
Bad situation at RB2 with Ivory on bye, I've got two options in half PPR:

Montee Ball @ StL
Branden Oliver vs Oak

Leaning towards Ball but both players are in new scenarios due to a return from injury for Ball and Matthews returning for Oliver. Lots of uncertainty. I feel like the tiebreaker is Denver's superior offense.

Meltathon posted:

My RB's are hot garbage, and I feel like I'm flipping a coin between five of them. Non-PPR, need to start two:

Jerick Mickinnon @ CHI
CJ Anderson @ STL
Lamar Miller vs. BUF
Bishop Sankey vs. PIT
Trent Richardson vs. NE

I'm leaning McKinnon and Anderson. Miller was my go to start every week, but he's hurt and is on a short week. He only had four touches last week, so I'm planning to avoid him until next week.

McKinnon for sure, Asiata can't possibly vulture all his TD's. He's gonna take a long one to the house soon. Good odds it's against the Bears. I like Anderson a little more than Richardson, Ind vs NE could be high scoring though. Tough call!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

tonic posted:

Non PPR, Pick an RB2:

CJ Anderson @ StL
Lamar Miller @ Buf
Charles Sims @ Cle
Isaiah Crowell @ Hou

All pretty awful choices, I realize. Miller would be the no-brainer, but with the injury and the tough matchup, I'm tempted to gamble on Anderson? Or is Ball likely to take the lead in Denver with Hillman down?

I would do Anderson as Miller looked dinged up to me on Sunday.

Romo's on bye hopefully getting healthy, so QB time:

Sanchez @GB
Kaepernick @NYG
Eli vSF

Gotta be Kaep after the way Wilson torched NYG on the ground last week?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

Sanchez @GB
Kaepernick @NYG
Eli vSF

Gotta be Kaep after the way Wilson torched NYG on the ground last week?

I was thinking Kaep before I moused over.

Pick 2 WRs and a flex, .5ppr:

WR-Watkins @ MIA
WR-Martavis Bryant @ TEN
WR-Marshall vs MIN
WR-Garcon vs TB
RB-JHill @ NO
TE-Kelce vs SEA

V Allen

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Nov 13, 2014

knee contusion
Nov 6, 2014
Greg Olsen vs ATL or Dwayne Allen vs NE?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
My opponent is starting two CHI players: Bennett and Alshon (6pt TDs for receiving). Should I play Cutler over Sanchize in this case (4pt TDs for QBs)?

This is a bit of an unusual situation as he has TWO skill players whose production is tied to Cutler, and to make things interesting, he also is starting Maclin.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

TubeStank posted:

I'd go Browns. They create consistent pressure and Mallett is an unknown QB at this point in their offense. Cutler is always lovely against Green Bay so he's probably going to rebound somewhat.

I've got too many options right now. Bold is what I'm leaning towards.

Pick two WR:

A. Brown @ Ten
B. Marshall vs. Min

G. Tate @ Ari
M. Bryant @ Ten Flex
O. Beckham Jr. vs. SF

Pick two RB:

L. Bell @ Ten
C. Anderson @ Stl

F. Gore @ NYG
S. Jackson @ Car

Brandon Marshall would actually probably be my last choice of those receivers based on the uncertainty surrounding him. I think Tate and OBJ are both better options this week.

tonic posted:

Non PPR, Pick an RB2:

CJ Anderson @ StL
Lamar Miller @ Buf
Charles Sims @ Cle
Isaiah Crowell @ Hou

With that group I'd take my chances on Anderson. I don't like him as an option going forward, but I think he's an okay play this week.

Meltathon posted:

Jerick Mickinnon @ CHI
CJ Anderson @ STL
Lamar Miller vs. BUF
Bishop Sankey vs. PIT
Trent Richardson vs. NE

I would go McKinnon and Anderson as well.

slagmatic posted:

Bad situation at RB2 with Ivory on bye, I've got two options in half PPR:

Montee Ball @ StL
Branden Oliver vs Oak

I'd go with Ball, but those are both bad options :/

Undaddy
Feb 26, 2008

Well. That settles it. Spankings all around, then.
Need some advice on my WR2. Standard NFL. Do I pick

Mike Evans @WAS
Martavis Bryant @TEN
Brandon LaFell @IND

Bryant is obviously hot right now, but I don't trust him to produce every week. LaFell could be shut down by the Colts and Mike Evans? I just don't know.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Undaddy posted:

Need some advice on my WR2. Standard NFL. Do I pick

Mike Evans @WAS
Martavis Bryant @TEN
Brandon LaFell @IND

Bryant is obviously hot right now, but I don't trust him to produce every week. LaFell could be shut down by the Colts and Mike Evans? I just don't know.

I'd start Evans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I need 1 flex and 1 wr standard espn scoring no ppr

Brandin Cooks v Cin
Keenan Allen v Oak
Dwayne Bowe v Sea
Fred Jackson @ Mia
Bryce Brown @ Mia
Pierre Thomas v Cin