Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azren
Feb 14, 2011

Cow - LL Cow J
Insectoid - Captain Doctor BEEEEES (or Nic Cage)
Farmer - Jimmy Clem
Rat - Rizzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Human alternatives: Butch Deadlift, Gristle McThornbody, Bulk VanderHuge, Biff Sideiron, Punch Rockgroin, Smash Lampjaw, Buff Drinklots, or Bob Johnson.

Skaven Rat alternatives: ...um, I got nothing.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Minarchist posted:

You can equip a shield and a buckler in the wrist slot! Or two shields and a buckler! Shields! Everywhere!

Dual wielding? Try DUAL SHIELDING!!!

(or, you know, triple shielding)

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Pierzak posted:

That reminds me, where's the drowning sound in the last video from?

The deepest recesses of my nightmares.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

ousire posted:

Personally, I enjoy long updates, though if it'd be hard to keep the commentary flowing for the whole thing, I'd advocate chopping it in half. If you think you guys can tackle something that big though, go for it!

I'm pretty much in this boat.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Agent355 posted:

Episode 12 - Youtube

At the time of this posting I STILL don't know what I want to pick from that vault.

Spoiler for the video: You are a bad, bad man, Agent355. :catstare:

azren
Feb 14, 2011

ZeusCannon posted:

Also the piano music was wonderful thank you for it.

Yes, thank you, Olesh. Sorry for my grouchy initial response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Echoing the thanks, Olesh! Really nice stuff!

• Locked thread