Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

tbh could definitely be iced tea, you need to eat more protein and fat and get a richer, stinkier piss going op. HR is gonna be mad but I'm just disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
op should drink what's in the bottle

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

still not as good as the girl who found her goon boyfriend's jizz bottle

That was some good poo poo.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
try drinking some fricking water idiot, that is not a healthy urine colour and clear hydrated piss would pass as water.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

City of Tampa posted:

Tell HR that it's actually your co-worker's piss bottle, and that when you voiced your objection to it your co-worker said that he/she would lie to HR to get you in trouble.

You also might want to hurry up and piss in another bottle and stash it near your co-worker's desk so you can point it out to HR. loving snitch deserves to be unemployed.

this is the obvious solution OP. the second piss bottle is an especially nice touch.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

gently caress it, just murder your coworker op. Do you want to keep your job or not?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Hungry Joe posted:

Jiggled again

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Tell HR that you don't feel comfortable using a bathroom at work until they have one for Otherkin.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
lmbo what would you have done if the bottle filled up and you were still pissing?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Good color in that piss. Way to get your daily vitamins and nutrients OP

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
also not the same as the goon who tried to insanely justify his piss bottling in the middle of the night. "I just don't wanna get up, I'm really clean about it" he says, as he jams the tip of his dick into the bottle and it sprays all over the inside of it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i dont know why people use bottles. I used to just use an empty milk gallon jug. Holds more pee and a bigger hole to piss into.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Op should drink the piss. It'd be really funny. He should drink it and film it and maybe spill some on himself. That'd be funny haha. Like not sexual just funny hahah please do this op. for laughs.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Did you know that if you piss out your window frequently it will cause the grass to become discolored?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Op should drink the piss. It'd be really funny. He should drink it and film it and maybe spill some on himself. That'd be funny haha. Like not sexual just funny hahah please do this op. for laughs.

mod challenge: pour the bottle's contents on your face you dirty, dirty boy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ban opeepee

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Tell him you were saving it for your next drug test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wskkg7rXMkA

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

No More Heroes posted:

Did you know that if you piss out your window frequently it will cause the grass to become discolored?

Oh yeah?

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Spanish Manlove posted:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOcqF-owWe8&t=45s

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Spanish Manlove posted:

MOD CHALLENGE

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
What surprisingly frothy urine

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
1. i obviously got rid of the piss bottle once i found out i was being reported

2. that pic was taken right after i had a nice fresh piss in there. last time i checked apple juice wasnt steamy and frothy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

jalopybrown posted:

try drinking some fricking water idiot, that is not a healthy urine colour and clear hydrated piss would pass as water.

i take a multi daily so my piss will be yellow no matter how much water i drink, i drink at least 3L a day

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Spanish Manlove posted:

Drink it for your health OP :)

quote:

Auto-urine therapy, or urotherapy as it is sometimes known, dates back to several ancient cultures and even, arguably, the Bible. Egyptian medical texts and Chinese and Indian documents mention the benefits of drinking one's urine, while the Aztecs used it to disinfect wounds.

Contrary to popular perception, urine is not a by-product of the body's waste disposal system but of blood filtration. Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver, where toxins are removed and excreted as solid waste. The purified blood then goes through another filtering process via the kidneys, where components for which the body has no immediate use are collected in a sterile, watery solution. For that reason, it is highly sterile, consisting of 95 per cent water and five per cent nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, antibodies and other beneficial ingredients.

Advocates of auto-urine therapy believe that this combination can help cure everything from the common cold to cancer, boosting energy levels and sexual performance along the way. While the practice has always been popular in China, India and South-east Asia, a small but growing band of Western fans are also downing a daily dose. Books with titles such as The Golden Fountain all extol the virtues of urine.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/urine-the-bodys-own-health-drink-467303.html

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
dammit ray you cant be leaving your piss jugs everywhere

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

jigglemaster7 posted:

i take a multi daily so my piss will be yellow no matter how much water i drink, i drink at least 3L a day

i do the same and my pee is clear and in the potty where it belongs

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
If the piss is chugged, you can't be judged

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
You should have used the empty water cooler bottle, and when the man comes to get it, tell him a mule peed in it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Absalom Baird posted:

If the piss is chugged, you can't be judged

I'm not sure that is entirely true

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcA0p8Tvnk

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Also, truckers are to blame for the piss bottle menace at the sides of highways. Is it hard to keep a piss bottle or you just throw it out your window in your hobo shack on wheels?

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
try to incriminate everyone by pissing in their bottles

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

You should maybe see a doctor OP I've heard that foamy pee can be symptomatic of some bad stuff

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'll drink your pee or anyone's pee for 5 thousand dollars

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
lol @ ur tiny dick that can piss in a bottle that small

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

How would someone know it's piss anyway?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
they should fire you for your username and av

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gender illusionist posted:

they should fire you for your username and av

rude imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

once you get locked into a piss bottle collection the tendency is to take it as far as you can

• Locked thread