Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Tips / Tricks / Lifehacks for all poo poo related activities

Obama Africanus posted:

Don't eat any food that's naturally high in fiber if your supplementing your fiber like this though. One day I went to loving town on some Granny Smith apples.. I shot out a few feet long floating green acidic burning coiler that when my sphincter snapped it off it it fell forward and left a green turd Tramp Stamp on the lower back of my balls and splashed blue / green poo poo water on my brown eye who's lenses apparature speed ain't what it used to be.

:stare:

:rolleyes:

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

i was on percs for a week when I had to have a screw put in my foot. Surgery done on Monday, and the following Saturday morning I realized that I had't taken a poo poo since before I was put under.

drank a gallon of apple juice, popped some ex-lax and waited for the fun.

every time i tried to push it out, my body shot straight off the toilet, knowing that there was no earthly way possible this clog was getting out with my perinium intact.
finally i wrapped one arm around a towel rack, grabbed the windowsill with my other hand, did some lamaze breathing and poo poo out a magic 8-ball of week old crap

the relief was incredible, and i walked funny for a week after (luckily my foot was in a cast) but god drat gently caress percocets

Zeris fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

"Poopin' motor oil"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I got nice solid poops, but I bring my own TP to work since the poo poo they stock is like sandpaper. Guy in the next stall is screaming in pain while I'm wiping my rear end with silk.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I hate the smell of poop and thinking of all the tiny little poo poo particles in the air. That's why I try to only breathe in nice clean weed smoke when I'm on my shitter at home

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i use baby wipes and if you dont then you aint livin right brother

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
flushable wipes.

I eat fiber bars at night specifically so I can blow my rear end in a top hat out before getting on with my day. Usually about 4am.

that and I enjoy waking up the house with the sounds (smell if in range) of my trumpeting rear end in a top hat.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah gotta at least finish up with flushable wipes

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
a thread devoted entirely to pooping?

c'mon guys :cripes:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
it's the military in a nutshell.
a nutshell covered in poop.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This poo poo's important. You of all people should know that.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

God whatever dad

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

anal apocalypse, a good name for a band and whatever this is

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
ya know what gave me horrible gas one day?

seven layer nacho flavored Combos.

not necessarily apocalyptic, unless you go mixing it with a belly full of taco bell.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Those milk cartons you get in the field that you don't have to refrigerate woo boy

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I remember my first time drinking mass quantities of Guinness on a St Patrick's Day years back. I woke up hungover the next morning, needing to take what felt like the biggest poo poo of my life. I sat down, and started off with my normal morning after piss. I looked down, and noticed that nothing was coming out of my dick. It took my hungover brain a few seconds to make the connection that the steady stream of liquid I was hearing hit the water was actually coming out of my rear end in a top hat. I'd had liquid shits before, but this was an evil, black, oily stream of liquid shooting out of my body like an over-pumped super-soaker.

Needless to say, this has become my annual March 18th tradition.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Christoff posted:

Those milk cartons you get in the field that you don't have to refrigerate woo boy

We called those cambodian breast milk. That poo poo was just unnatural.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Carteret posted:

We called those cambodian breast milk. That poo poo was just unnatural.

Ultra-high temp milk. We'd have to use UHT underway if we didn't get fresh milk via unreps or port calls frequently enough.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

pkells posted:

the steady stream of liquid I was hearing hit the water was actually coming out of my rear end in a top hat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I took Dakota out a bit ago after he was done playing with some other dogs and he pissed so loving hard I could hear it across the yard. I'm not sure if I've ever been so proud of something in all my life.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ultra-high temp milk. We'd have to use UHT underway if we didn't get fresh milk via unreps or port calls frequently enough.

One time, we had to buy milk from the locals in South America. It was goat milk. :gonk:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Spicy Guacamole posted:

I was gonna go with 'a topic near and dear to your heart'

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I developed this mystery intestinal dysfunction when i was in tech school. Think about the worst gas/stomach flu/constipation pain you have ever had, then add in diarrhea. But not just any diarrhea. Bile.

Actual digestive acid.

Exiting your sphincter.

Every day.

Multiple episodes. Usually in rapid succession.

So the solution, straight from the finest doctors the government will hire for us, is to live on Imodium. For over a decade and counting. I would be concerned about the long term effects but lol I'm not living to see 50.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

I was gonna go with 'a topic near and dear to your heart'

Maybe 'You would have a stake greater than anyone else here in the condition of the inside of other dudes assholes'

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Genocide Tendency posted:

I developed this mystery intestinal dysfunction when i was in tech school. Think about the worst gas/stomach flu/constipation pain you have ever had, then add in diarrhea. But not just any diarrhea. Bile.

Actual digestive acid.

Exiting your sphincter.

Every day.

So the solution, straight from the finest doctors the government will hire for us, is to live on Imodium. For over a decade and counting. I would be concerned about the long term effects but lol I'm not living to see 50.

If you're dumping bile out your rear end in a top hat every day get your gallbladder checked out.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you're dumping bile out your rear end in a top hat every day get your gallbladder checked out.

If you get decent pressure it could be used as a defensive mechanism. Getting blocked by the fat friend at the bar? ANAL ACID!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If you get decent pressure it could be used as a defensive mechanism. Getting blocked by the fat friend at the bar? ANAL ACID!
That's still not gonna get your dick touched... unless you're looking for that special brand of really freaky and hosed up chicks.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

That's still not gonna get your dick touched... unless you're looking for that special brand of really freaky and hosed up chicks.

:getin:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

Actual digestive acid.

Exiting your sphincter.

Every day.

:stonk:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

ilu gip <3

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

please put this in the op tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eANZZGjke8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:barf:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Speaking of greasy food

Feds Spent $10 Million on a Video Game About Escaping a Fat Town

quote:

he National Institutes of Health (NIH) paid for the development of two video games that promote healthier eating, including “Escape from Diab,” a “nightmare” fictional city where people are only allowed to eat junk food.

“This is the town of Diab. You can eat all the junk food you want. In Diab, you never have to exercise,” a narrator says over a trailer for the game. “Sound like a dream? It’s not.”

Deejay has to teach his fat friends about healthy eating and exercise in order for them to escape the city, which is full of “high-rise vending towers” that give “free access to foods like Lard Chips, Creamy Cakes, Butter Breads, and Etes Burgers.

I guess that goon aircraft carrier thing came true in an unexpected form.

edit: also---

quote:

After completing the games they were tested on about 100 kids aged 10 to 12. Results of the study found that children increased the amount of fruits and vegetables they eat by 0.67 servings, but that playing a video game did not increase their physical activity levels.

Zeris fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 15, 2014

bengy81
May 8, 2010
My butt doctor told me to start taking a probiotic. So far I'm 4 days in and I'm no longer afraid of my rectum falling off every time I take a poo poo.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

all y all mothafuckas need to start hitting the weights and the produce aisles

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

bengy81 posted:

My butt doctor told me to start taking a probiotic. So far I'm 4 days in and I'm no longer afraid of my rectum falling off every time I take a poo poo.

My gut problems have finally been diagnosed. The loving va was just useless in all regards except promptly getting me an outside appointment as soon as they legally could. I was recommended to start taking one as well while I'm on the hefty antibiotics I'm on.

Sjurygg posted:

Brock Lesnar and Harold Ramis are my spirit guides in life. Never eat a veggie. Lose half your colon and die, maybe, but all the jerky you can eat!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Sjurygg posted:

I do both, but when your colon has to empty itself the minute anything enters it, it makes the produce isle your worst enemy.

The most painful shits I would have were usually the result of eating spinach or other leafy greens.

I'm trying to increase my fiber as well, which is kind of a pain right now because I'm trying to increase my protein and decrease my calorie intake.

I took a pretty ok poop today, been a little plugged up this week from all my dietary changes, so it was the first legit one this week, but I'm pretty stoked I didn't feel like I needed to go to the hospital afterwards like I used to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Waiting out the stomach cramps that are so bad it feels like a black hole has opened up just behind your bellybutton is the best. But what really kicks it in to awesome is when it pulses. So it cramps up, draws in doubling you over and then releases. About half way through the rebound, it cramps again.

Eh. Breathing wasn't that great. I'm pretty sure I can get along with out it.

• Locked thread