Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

the saudi's destroy a ton of muslim holy sites good reason to suck their cock.

whys that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

change sides, get money, still suck saudi cock

People are still actively defending FIFA against corruptions even though Qatar says they will kill you if you go there. It's really loving weird.

edit: if you are gay qatar will kill you, everyone else is fine.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

whys that good

because it makes people like isis angry.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

it fuels the fire of further extremist violence in the middle east hth

the saudi kingdom will get what they deserve and i hope the horrific "djinns" they have unleashed will turn upon them

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SpeedGem posted:

People are still actively defending FIFA against corruptions even though Qatar says they will kill you if you go there. It's really loving weird.

edit: if you are gay qatar will kill you, everyone else is fine.

Qatar seems like it needs to chill the gently caress out

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

TOILETLORD posted:

lol isis does plenty of its own destruction of islamic holy sites

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

Qatar seems like it needs to chill the gently caress out

9000 thousand migrant workers killed to make a soccer stadium, sooth the blood lust.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

ISIS has most of the mil surp we left in iraq. I wonder if they did what we did back in the great war and relabel everything in gobbly gook.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

TEAYCHES posted:

dont you get it,.. you cant counterfeit gold dumbass

hmm yes no one has ever counterfeited gold coins before, nope, you got me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SpeedGem posted:

9000 thousand migrant workers killed to make a soccer stadium

if this were the 1300's I'd be like, "ok, well that sucks"

but it's 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think everyone can agree that allying with the saudi monarchy is a huge piece of poo poo deal. the saudi ruling class has every possible Great Feudal Trait: incompetence, decadence, illegitimacy, indiscretion, total lack of foresight

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

i think everyone can agree that allying with the saudi monarchy is a huge piece of poo poo deal. the saudi ruling class has every possible Great Feudal Trait: incompetence, decadence, illegitimacy, indiscretion, total lack of foresight

like american politicians

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mustang posted:

hmm yes no one has ever counterfeited gold coins before, nope, you got me

*cartoonishly bites down on a doubloon to test its softness*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

like american politicians

yea..

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

Jokes on you, saudis own all the grocery stores in america pretty much, and all the ports, a port strike is going to happen though, will the president bend into a deformed plastic shape of a man to appease the top 1%?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

if this were the 1300's I'd be like, "ok, well that sucks"

but it's 2014

I mean god drat I had no idea there were industrial cultures still this backward

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
bet we could stop isis if we replaced all our air strike ordinance with bombs filled with pigs blood.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpeedGem posted:

Jokes on you, saudis own all the grocery stores in america pretty much, and all the ports, a port strike is going to happen though, will the president bend into a deformed plastic shape of a man to appease the top 1%?

Yeah the oil money runs out joke doesn't take into account how the royal family has bought tons of corporations and real estate investments overseas.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

bet we could stop isis if we replaced all our air strike ordinance with bombs filled with pigs blood.

i dont think they would care tbh and thats a bad joke. i rolled my eyes irl at that bad joke

dad??

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

I mean god drat I had no idea there were industrial cultures still this backward

During the Kuwait war of 1991 Qatar allowed us airspace, so they get a free pass to kill as many as possible to make a soccer stadium.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont think they would care tbh and thats a bad joke. i rolled my eyes irl at that bad joke

dad??

what if we carpet bombed them with used tampons?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i cant wait until the qatari world cup. its gonna be so stupid and awesome. the sochi games of the middle east but with heat stroke

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

i cant wait until the qatari world cup. its gonna be so stupid and awesome. the sochi games of the middle east but with heat stroke

i'm looking forward to athletes getting scared by spooky slave ghosts.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

etalian posted:

Ron Paul saws

TOILETLORD posted:

yes, surely they are beyond destroying beautiful ancient mosques and gravesites of prophets

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SplitSoul posted:

yes, surely they are beyond destroying beautiful ancient mosques and gravesites of prophets

america has bad coverage of isis because it makes obama look worse

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I think you'll actually find that the World Cup infrastructure in Qatar is built on rock and roll, not slavery.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

america has bad coverage of isis because it makes obama look worse

Basically Iraqi only good for shooting unarmed peasants army failed after the US withdrawal from Iraq.

The creation of ISIS was also due to how the west was sitting on the fence and eventually the crazier factions got the upper hand/absorbed the surviving moderate groups.

Next Obama thinks that doing a regime change in Syria will undo the above major foreign policy failures.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Basically Iraqi only good for shooting unarmed peasants army failed after the US withdrawal from Iraq.

The creation of ISIS was also due to how the west was sitting on the fence and eventually the crazier factions got the upper hand/absorbed the surviving moderate groups.

Next Obama thinks that doing a regime change in Syria will undo the above major foreign policy failures.

you left out arab spring where obama over threw all the governments he could in the middle east.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if we get even more heavily involved in middle east politics, being a western imperial power on the opposite side of the planet, surely this is going to work out eventually if we expend enough blood and money

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whats the end game anyway

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

shariah law in america.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

North Korea is probably already churning out daeshcoins in preparation for this

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

you left out arab spring where obama over threw all the governments he could in the middle east.

Obama/US hated Arab spring since it basically destroyed the regimes which were well aligned with US foreign policy and also added even more unpredictably to the middle east.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Obama/US hated Arab spring since it basically destroyed the regimes which were well aligned with US foreign policy and also added even more unpredictably to the middle east.

why would obama noted muslim hate arab spring? Also you are assuming he didn't want to make the middle east worse(better for muslims).

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VikingSkull posted:

gold silver and copper

where's the platinum to go with those clerics

i won't be satisfied until i can pay for things in astral diamonds

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

blood for the blood god

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian posted:

it worked out in the end though and outside of where the counterrevolution won (egypt) it didnt spread to any of our important allies

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

blood for the blood god

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

BEHEAD THOSE WHO THINK GOLD ISN'T VALUBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

etalian posted:

Yeah the oil money runs out joke doesn't take into account how the royal family has bought tons of corporations and real estate investments overseas.

yeah well whats going to happen when the overseas countries call their bluff and repatriate all those corporations

i mean the saudis are pretty advanced as far as the Middle East goes but i dont think they'll be landing troops on American soil any time soon

• Locked thread