Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
please suggest good gbs threads with prime shitposting and steady posts ITT, i dont want to click all the threads...

effotr.t.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
just trying to drink some wine before bed here so i can sleep and i just loving want some good shitposts and circlejerks to peruse

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Since you're going to sleep, post a bedtime story thread. Whoever tells you the best one wins! Bonus points if you actually read it and post the recording.

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

It's not this one

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Here's the list:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
just gonna c/p my threadideas.doc

-post hear to receive a gang member name
- scary story thread
- lets play solitaire
- choose your own adventure: tie my shoes this morning and choose what reasonable food i eat for breakfast
- post itt and i will write whats on your tombstone
- post twilight zone episode ideas here
- whats youre cat doing right now? megathread

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

The Mad Archivist posted:

Here's the list:

if u pour lemon juice on this post it turns into a secret message

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
dogs... dog thread. hands.. dog hand thread. all the hands of dogs from different breeds or "paws" as the term may be. pizza. pizza thread x10000, sauce discussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
"El Sauco Discusso" just a little taste ;) of some posts you might see in the sauce discussion, pizza thread

• Locked thread