Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Every post in this thread should include a hot Katy Perry GIF. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

naem posted:

Post some Taylor gifs then, convince us

Yeah you're gonna need to post some seriously hot Taylor GIFs if you think you're going to change our minds :colbert:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I didn't bother reading this article I'm linking because I really just googled it up quick to find something with comparison pictures but Katy Perry is kind of a sham even if she is hot as gently caress

http://www.hitfix.com/comedy/katy-perry-is-secretly-comic-book-character-katy-keene

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Zooey Deschanel is honestly my #1, and she looks remarkably like Katy Perry. She just has smaller boobs. And I'm ok with that because shes quirky and funny and adorable as heck and Katy Perry is just hot with a lack of any real personality to speak ok.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

:ohdear:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Brillo_Pad posted:

please continue posting kperry gifs my image folder thanks you

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

:siren:holy poo poo:siren:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I've definitely hosed girls way hotter than Taylor Swift. I'd show you but I am not Magic Rabbit Hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

OH MY SWEET JESUS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Locked thread