Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Apthous posted:

Should I still refer to anyone over 6'2" as "master" or should I hide that non-alpha male behavior and just say it in my head?

no you beat them up using your low center of gravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

no you beat them up using your low center of gravity.

That doesn't sound like it could happen my doctor jesus doesn't love anyone under 6'5".

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
lol op if ur a manlet then no tru HBB will ever want u no matter how swole u get. u shud jst try and get any scraps u can beta manlet lol

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Gaunab posted:

lol op if ur a manlet then no tru HBB will ever want u no matter how swole u get. u shud jst try and get any scraps u can beta manlet lol

You are right I was just pretending, basically any girl looks like an HB from my perspective.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

you can lift a bar over your head. awesome. cool. i believe with modern technology we have outdated the need for "crude matter" as yoda would say. women will come to understand this soon enough and my gamerscore will be right there waiting, pumped to the max

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
whats a HB somebody post a pic please

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

rear end cobra posted:

whats a HB somebody post a pic please

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

being swole mainly impresses swole dudes. there are a few broken girls who are into swole dudes. most girls just want you to have a big dick, which is only something you can have genetically, sorry bro. you can fool them by having a low body fat percentage, or distract them with money, but really its all about the d.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

i think a short ugly 28 year old who lives with his parents could manage that

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Apthous posted:

I want to maximize my chances of netting a HB. Would improving my physique help or are women just vapid cunts who only care about cars and money?

getting swole helped me to pick up your mom

because shes fat

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

TenementFunster posted:

yes. have broad shoulders.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

swoleness is only useful when searching for hot mancock, imo

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Op having a healthy lifestyle will increase the number of years you spend in your pitiful existence. Do it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
No amount of muscle will fix your busted rear end face OP. Try being handsome like me. I'm scrawny but pull mad chix cause I'm beautiful (on the outside and the inside)

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Being swole will probably help a bit, but it's honestly about personality (groan).

I work in London, UK, and so I see a lot of people each day on the subway and poo poo. I've seen tall hot girls with shorter guys, short hot girls with ugly fat guys, ugly girls with male model type guys...Ok, yeah, the standard is tall, rich, swole, but if you are a dick you won't get the girl unless she is drunk/slutty. Tom cruise isn't THAT short, he's just short in a field where most men are 6foot+. I am assuming you are in the USA, where the average height is 5'10.

You can't fix your face, but you can take care of yourself and be a funny, genuine guy*.

*Posting as a 5'2 manlet who has had facial re-construction surgery and is a bit of a dick.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Women aren't impressed with raw muscle, they are more impressed with ability. Practice throwing a football through a tire if you want to smash with chicks.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
one of my buddies is extremely swole but he's kinda awkward and a little weird so he still doesn't have much luck. what i'm saying is if you're awkward and weird you should be big also so you might have a fighting chance

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I power crunch my gwuaks

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

soprofol posted:

Do you guys think shoe lifts would help me look less like a manlet?

I'm 6'1", so just below average.

I'm thinking that maybe you've confused "average" with "ideal" there.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just remember when you get a girlfriend and stop working out, you have to stop eating too or else you'll turn into a NFL Head Coach looking guy

Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

No amount of muscle will fix your busted rear end face OP. Try being handsome like me. I'm scrawny but pull mad chix cause I'm beautiful (on the outside and the inside)

I hereby petition to vote Win98 as the handsomest man there is here. Have you seen his face?? It's amazing

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
swell up by swallowing air into your belly and also make hissing noises whenever your fav. girl is walking in the grass

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
what's an HB? a homeless bohemian?

naem
May 29, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

being swole mainly impresses swole dudes. there are a few broken girls who are into swole dudes. most girls just want you to have a big dick, which is only something you can have genetically, sorry bro. you can fool them by having a low body fat percentage, or distract them with money, but really its all about the d.

I have a large d and this is true

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Apthous posted:

I want to maximize my chances of netting a HB. Would improving my physique help or are women just vapid cunts who only care about cars and money?

If I see a woman there's a greater chance that I'll find her attractive if she has a nice body compared to women with average or bad bodies. So my assumption is that most women probably react the same way to men.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah its way easier to literally pick up semiconscious women and move them from room to room of you've been working out

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Yeah its way easier to literally pick up semiconscious women and put them outside so they don't know where they are or who they were with when they wake up.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

construction bitch, and or miner.

not bitcoin miner though!! learned that the hard way lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Dave Concepcion posted:

not bitcoin miner though!! learned that the hard way lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Women don't care if you have brain damage bra. The only care if you got muscles and your pockets are loaded with bitcoin.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Guancho posted:

what's an HB? a homeless bohemian?

Lol was thinking same thing - except that it's about a pencil, and wondering when the punchline was gonna pop out so I'd get it. Now I'm guessing it's likely to be 'hot babe' or bitch or something like that.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
its actually 'huge beta' and it refers to u :xd:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
answer to title: yes

literally no matter what anybody tells you

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
if you have a lot of muscles and a beard and poo poo, you'll get hit on by a ton of gay men, too

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
for real though, only other guys and seriously broken girls are impressed with 'swole' bodybuilder physiques

don't be short, cover basic grooming/fashion, have good posture, be reasonably fit (i.e. not fat/flabby) and youre fine

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Dave Concepcion posted:

for real though, only other guys and seriously broken girls are impressed with 'swole' bodybuilder physiques

don't be short, cover basic grooming/fashion, have good posture, be reasonably fit (i.e. not fat/flabby) and youre fine

if you do all those things you will improve your chances by being more swole. always. ALWAYS

probably 1% of girls who say its unattractive to be fit would actually be put off by someone who was swole if they liked them otherwise

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Dave Concepcion posted:

for real though, women of color and women in lower middle to lower lower class like swole dudes, unless you are with someone rich enough to have a live in sex slave.

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014

Dave Concepcion posted:

speaking from experience if youre an awkward sperg none of that matters

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

TOILETLORD posted:

if you can dead lift 200 or so lbs you can pick up most women.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

if you do all those things you will improve your chances by being more swole. always. ALWAYS

nope

if you have basic fitness down and look good naked youll improved nothing by being a retard protein autist who lives for the gym to define his rhomboids or whatever, learn some other skills instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I would say you should be more focused on being lean than being swole. You ever see those big strong dudes at the gym who don't eat right? They're just ugly lumps of flesh

• Locked thread