Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
They might not actually care about the muscles but they definitely want a man to take care of themselves and that's not always apparent. Some guys can eat poo poo and sit around playing video games all day and not much different from a guy that eats great.

If a woman sees a vein shooting down your bicep though then it's a dead giveaway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Lol "how broad their partners shoulders were" as the like, only physical trait that is singled out.

Basically op, get jacked shoulders, be rich and funny, and make sure you not only have sex all the time, but that your girlfriends FRIENDS think you're hot
probably because it's really the only appreciable muscle mass that can be perceived under normal clothes. however, MY GIRLFRIEND told me that the two reasons she started talking to me when we met is because she noticed I was tall and had broad shoulders so there is something to it I guess.

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I don't think most women give a poo poo about muscles.
attractive women do, because they want attractive mates

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Nov 14, 2014

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Carol Pizzamom posted:

dont be skinny fat either.

Skinny-fat just means "thin but not toned" and even guys like this are going to have a significantly easier time getting women than fat-fat guys.

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
ii want to have sex

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TOILETLORD posted:

just sit on your butt and do steroids, if you don't want to work out, if you get tits you can lezz out and say you are gay trans.

this guy gets it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

soprofol posted:

ii want to have sex

its gross and totally a hassle

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Apthous posted:

I'm as short as a guy can get without being a literal midget. I think I'm just going to continue to get fat and play video games and then eventually become homeless. Not a big fan of this world you people have built.

become a christmas elf pron star

you have at least another month to get out as many movies of santa on elf sex and you can get rich off of it

hth

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
girls dont care about attractive men its just a myth

soprofol
Nov 2, 2014
girls are only attracted to money those vapod sluts

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

soprofol posted:

im unemployed, live with my parents and post on forums

soprofol posted:

i havent had sex in almost 2 years

soprofol posted:

ii want to have sex

soprofol posted:

girls are only attracted to money those vapod sluts

this guy is the secret champion of this thread

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Yes, OP. Getting swole up will help you pick up chicks.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I feel bad for guys with small dicks, you know there's a devil because there's no fat or muscle there.

naem
May 29, 2011

I have a nine inch log penist

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

naem posted:

I have a nine inch log penist

a quality sized penist for sure

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

FogHelmut posted:

they got butt implants, or you can go do squats.

300 hindus a day, i think i just gots a condition

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

300 hindus a day, i think i just gots a condition

yeah either you're severely white, or you need to add weight to those squats

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013
I have a pertinent story from last night, so here you go.
I was in a bar and one of the girls that I was with, fortunately also the most attractive, asked if I could pick her up. Well, obviously I could, because I wouldn't have termed her "attractive" if she were really fat, so I picked her up holding under the ribs. Had we been standing a little to the left, then she would have ended up in hospital, because I lifted her up so unexpectedly-easily that she almost flew up out of my grip, and would have hit the ceiling hard had we been one step left. I did a couple of reps with her before putting her down again and we're meeting again tomorrow.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013

Xaris posted:

yea get swole. you'll feel better, have more energy which will led you to be more outgoing, it'll cure all your sadbrains tendencies which makes you a boring person, it'll boost your own confidence which will help more than being swole itself, and you'll have way easier time getting a job too.

Mind and body are closely connected, this advise is very real and very good. Also the whole question is soo stupid, mindboggling.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Swole is a stupid word for being in shape

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

mookface posted:

Swole is a stupid word for being in shape

this

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
swole is alpha for shape :smug:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

swole is alpha for shape :smug:

No its douchebag for shape. If you use the term unironically especially when applied to yourself you probably don't work out your legs and are pretty douchey

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

They might not actually care about the muscles but they definitely want a man to take care of themselves and that's not always apparent. Some guys can eat poo poo and sit around playing video games all day and not much different from a guy that eats great.

If a woman sees a vein shooting down your bicep though then it's a dead giveaway.

I show everyone the vein shooting down my... bicep.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

you can be in shape and not be swole hth

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
properly wiping your rear end also helps

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Philthy posted:

Yeah only for stuck up bitches!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Philthy posted:

Not if she's a goon.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

yo op if you arent loving girls you probably have a low sex drive and dont actually want to gently caress

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i had an allergic reaction and got swole

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
i got the urge to go to the gym after reading this thread. then I remembered that i'm a) high and b) in a committed relationship where both of us are slowly getting fatter and fatter and i don't want to become better looking than her since that will probably cause internal tension and breaking up is too much effort so i'm just gonna keep eating.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Philthy posted:

Only if you wipe it with dollar bills, because women money blablabla.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Prallax Litovsk posted:

i got the urge to go to the gym after reading this thread. then I remembered that i'm a) high and b) in a committed relationship where both of us are slowly getting fatter and fatter and i don't want to become better looking than her since that will probably cause internal tension and breaking up is too much effort so i'm just gonna keep eating.

gross

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013

my tastebuds say otherwise

naem
May 29, 2011

Prallax Litovsk posted:

No way you'll gain the upper hand, the stress will all be on her and all your female friends/acquaintances will line up after the breakup

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Prallax Litovsk posted:

naw get really fit to make your tubby girltoy feel inadequate so she'll act out gross fetishes to keep you interested

you do have gross fetishes... don't you...????

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
girl come fart on my cake

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Literal Carehaver posted:

naw get really fit to make your tubby girltoy feel inadequate so she'll act out gross fetishes to keep you interested

you do have gross fetishes... don't you...????

who doesn't?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
do you also have a small wene op this is imnportant. if your smallewr than aver average (8" and shorter)... you may have to gain a lot of dick muschles

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Actually 9.5 is the average.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i know bro i know belive me i jsut didnt want to mak op feel bad

• Locked thread