Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

I especially like that they used cards for their terrible propaganda.
E:Holy poo poo. If that's Magic, then the stick figures are drinking energy drinks and chatting with each other over a game of cards. That's what they're complaining about.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

Welcome to 4chan post /pol/.

It's a shame that moot let /pol/ go on for so long. 4chan should be a dumb site for discussing anime and video games and other poo poo, not politics of any kind, left or right. God knows I don't wanna talk about that poo poo in public, let alone on the internet.

The last time moot got rid of /new/, /int/, and /pol/, they went after him IRL.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Dec 25, 2014

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

To quote Rhys, "None of those things are bad!".

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Ronwayne posted:

I've seen grogs argue that men and women being on equal physical ability is immersion destroying unrealism on par with "a human walking up to an oak tree, pulling off a piece of bark, and eating it, without any explanation given whatsoever."

Jesus loving christ these people have never heard of roughage.

• Locked thread