Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ryoshi posted:

I have no idea why I keep clicking on grog threads. They're entertaining but simultaneously horribly depressing and depressingly horrifying.

They're like the personification of :stonklol:

That said...while I think the man couldn't write a decent ruleset to save his life, I kind of like Mearls' tweets. I imagine him muttering "...goddamn nerds" after each one and it makes them so much better.

if you want to see the most negative conversation and frothing at the mouth about anything mearls says, imagined or otherwise check out the thread on this forum http://bit.ly/12mNorM. i've never seen people circlejerk more on being outraged other than conservative talk radio

id c/p that whole thing into here if i had the patience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread