Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i always talk to people who say things like 'oh cheese makes me gassy' and i'm like dude you have a sample size of 1 wtf

anyhow i've been taking magnesium and i sure think i feel better but i cant tell if i'm actually feeling any better or if it's just placebo

so how can i tell that it's not placebo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i always talk to people who say things like 'oh cheese makes me gassy' and i'm like dude you have a sample size of 1 wtf

anyhow i've been taking magnesium and i sure think i feel better but i cant tell if i'm actually feeling any better or if it's just placebo

take a bunch of pills and mix them up so you dont know what they are and then take them one by one. or anything that looks like a pill really.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

are you pooping more? magnesium makes your rear end a water spout, basically. So if you recently started making GBS threads a lot more then it is working.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
You're gonna need to give yourself a prostate exam and feel for any magnesium build-up. You'll know straight away whether or not you've been taking the placebo or the real deal.

Flat = placebo taken

Nodular, slightly raised = magnesium supplement taken

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

has the flavor of your urine changed significantly?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

has the flavor of your urine changed significantly?

ooo, lemme check op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

You don't have the know how to read the results anyhow. Unless you're an 18 century doctor, you shouldn't be testing on yourself.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

have you ever looked in a mirror, like REALLY looked?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Why are you taking magnesium please answer.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV_5iLOCfE

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Noblesse Obliged posted:

take a bunch of pills and mix them up so you dont know what they are and then take them one by one. or anything that looks like a pill really.

actually the opposite happened to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

actually the opposite happened to me

So, you ate dirt, then a pill, one, by one, as days went by?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever seen "multiplicity" starring michael keaton and andie macdowell

do that but instead of lettring them bang your wife, lock em up &do tests on em

• Locked thread