Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ground floor countdown until the mower man accuses him of stealing his property boundary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

watwat posted:

lol wait till they demand payment and smash your poo poo up

I figured it could be something like this but on further thought... Why? If you're going to go through the hassle of using professional equipment to mow what appears to be a pretty large lawn including leaf removal which is what it looks like random guy #2 is doing, why not just do it the legal way and also guarantee the op won't tell you to gently caress off and start waving a gun around/gets cops out? It's not like he's under legal obligation to pay them.

E: besides the fact the OP is a teenager /hosed up loser living with his parents

T.S. Smelliot fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 15, 2014

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I live in a suburb outside of Boston. You know. Probably one of the only decent places to live in America.

OP the Mexican mower cartel is going to trim your azaleas to the ground and then pour weed killer in random spots on your lawn if you don't pay up

E: Oh so your parents are scumbag thieves too lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

In 2005 I was 14 years old hth. Probably a lot funnier and cooler than you at 14.

Itt the OP admits he peaked at 14

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe you can get a job with the mower men and save up enough money to move out of your parents house you hosed up loser

• Locked thread