Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Really lovely for you not to give them a heads up. It is probably an honest mistake and you are essentially stealing their services at this point. Shame on you OP.

Stay safe mowing ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

I live in a suburb outside of Boston. You know. Probably one of the only decent places to live in America.

Which suburb? Judging by the pictures it must be pretty far from the city. Outside 95?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
haha wait the OP lives with his parents and has been posting here for 9 years? Goons are pretty loving shameful.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

In 2005 I was 14 years old hth. Probably a lot funnier and cooler than you at 14.

And yet at 23 you are living at home with mom and dad.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Do you pay rent OP?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

"a local bylaw governing leaf blower use in Brookline they are not allowed to use the gasoline-powered tools between May 15 and Sept. 15 and they are not allowed to perform landscaping work before 9 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Police informed the men that Saturday was Yom Kippur."

what in the gay gently caress is this.

Brookline is a super Jewish town abutting Boston with a bunch of wealthy liberals mixed in.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

dude why does your city have a law restricting leaf blower use. everyone in your city is a pussy and deserves to be crucified.

That doesn't look like Brookline at all.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Hey man sorry to hear about those troubles really. Keep your head up things will get better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Three Olives posted:

I had a plant. It died. :(

Could you see if they could do something about it? I want to buy one of the fake Christmas tree things they are selling at the grocery store and put lights on it but I don't know what to do about my dead plant.

Why is your porch all chipped up and lovely?

• Locked thread