Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Anthrovore posted:

For real tho op you're kind of an rear end in a top hat for not talking to these dudes. Imagine how bummed you would be working for hours while some weird dude peeps at you only to find out that it was all for naught and you won't get paid

Was your yard really lovely before? Maybe your homeowners association or a neighbor surreptitiously hired these guys or something

regardless keep us updated this is super mysterious

if they havent been hired by anybody then hes under no obligation to interact with them in any way let alone pay them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

"a local bylaw governing leaf blower use in Brookline they are not allowed to use the gasoline-powered tools between May 15 and Sept. 15 and they are not allowed to perform landscaping work before 9 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Police informed the men that Saturday was Yom Kippur."

what in the gay gently caress is this.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
dude why does your city have a law restricting leaf blower use. everyone in your city is a pussy and deserves to be crucified.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Dongattack posted:

of course americans have built some kinda minitank to mow lawns

have you seriously never seen one of those

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Windows 98 posted:

No I did, but I had 3 roommates and one of them hosed my girlfriend so I moved back home and broke up with her. My life is a joke and I was cucked. The good news is I have a pristine mowed lawn.

why would you volunteer information like this

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
glad your lawncare ordeal has ended.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

The Walking Dad posted:

I mean, I at least have a girlfriend to henpeck the gently caress out of me if I go more than a week without mowing the lawn. Then I have my 80 year old neighbor to look down on me if I don't edge the sidewalk. What do you have OP? Parents who think their son might as well be dead for all the good he does them.

paradise

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Novo posted:

merely owning a leaf blower should be punishable by death

draw you sword, homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest