Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
last week i was walking by a park and some kids were smoking week. they offered me a few hits. i havent smoked weed in a while but i went back home and had a really nice time hanging out with my girlfriend. the weed made all the blessings in my life really obvious, and i was filled with a large sense of gratitude.

it was nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Whatev posted:

Some motherfuckers can't control their drinking, and it sucks for everybody. Once they start, they can't stop themselves from just going fuckin bananas. Nothing like knockin' back a few drinks with your coworkers after your shift and getting a nice little buzz going among everybody. Except one cat who just gets loving absurdly wasted and forces everyone else to babysit them and make sure they don't die

Also cool to have house parties and end up with some random drunkie nobody recognizes spend the night at your place without even asking because they can't help but drink to the death every time

thats called being an alcoholic. I drink like that and thats why i dont drink. if you drink like this i recommend stopping, youll probably have more fun without drinking anyway.

for these people the saying "one is too many, and 12 isn't enough' holds.

• Locked thread